Obama is “a real slow learner”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Feb 3, 2010.

1. You're asleep at the wheel. I told YOU to ask the people of Vegas.

If you didn't understand the last comment, I suggest you go to the bar, get shit faced and then tell the bartender how bad it is to drink so much while ordering another drink.

#11     Feb 3, 2010
  2. Las Vegas mayor is such a putz...

Entertainment capital of the world?

Call it for what it is:

Pure hedonism, gambling, prostitution, over-eating, etc.

It ain't no fucking Disneyland...

Sin City is crying over someone suggesting people behave responsibly with their disposable income...

#12     Feb 3, 2010
  3. Well, seeing as how you didn't seem to get the point...

#13     Feb 3, 2010
  4. Well, since you seem to need the personal spending advice of a community organizer...

#14     Feb 3, 2010
  5. Yes, I should visit the holy land of Vegas to get a simple answer. Again the question was - What is wrong with advocating to be careful with your 'college money'. If he had said Disney Land instead of Vegas, all would have been fine?

#15     Feb 3, 2010
  6. And since you take exception to the most basic of common sense passing comments...

Are you sure you're getting enough roughage in your diet?

#16     Feb 3, 2010
  7. Nothing would have changed had he said Disney Land or Tom Thumb.

#17     Feb 3, 2010
  8. I don't need it. I just don't dispute it. Apparently, you dispute it. Arguably, therefore, you are the one who actually needs it.

#18     Feb 3, 2010
  9. reg

reg

#19     Feb 3, 2010
  10. TGregg

TGregg

What's interesting is that The One feels the need to share his powerful intellect with the great unwashed masses who are (in his eyes) too damn stupid to make a decision about going to Vegas on their own. I'm sure he has lots more advice to give you. And if you don't listen up, he'll have to get government to "encouarge" you to "do the right thing". "Hello comrade, you really do not want to do that. I insist."

The One is spending $3,500,000,000,000.00 of other people's money this next year, but he's bitching about somebody who wants to blow a few large of their own in Vegas.

LOL.

#20     Feb 4, 2010