Obama Is A Marxist And Fanatical

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 29, 2011.

1. For you, probably death. As those who are most prepared will be shipping your dumb ass off to the Middle East to fight and die for the "most prepared". Donald Trump thanks you for your service.
    Good night, and have a pleasant - if unexpectedly shortened - life.

#11     Apr 29, 2011
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Is racist synonymous with Republican in your language? The way I see it, Marxist Jessie Jackson types [Liberation Theology is Marxism parading as Christianity] have sued private sector employers and that has done more to make Blacks unemployable in the private sector than racism has.. Obama's church is a Liberation Theology hole it seems and Obama voted the farthest left of ALL his colleagues... I'd pretty much pigeonhole Obama as a Marxist [and a dickwad with a teleprompter for that matter]

#12     Apr 29, 2011
    #13     Apr 29, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Liberation theology was born amidst poverty, but it did not cause that poverty. And it's not "parading" as Christianity, it is Christianity, in practice true to Christianity's founding (and Judaism and Islam as well). A good thinking point on the subject is usury.

#14     Apr 29, 2011
  5. No, racist is not synonymous with Republican with me.Not all republicans are racist,but most racist are republicans

I think Sharpton and Jackson are racist against whites

Obama is not a leftist.Leftist want Guantanamo closed,both wars to end the day he took office,single payer not that pile of shit Obamacare /Romneycare ,leftist want balanced or close to balanced budgets like Clinton and Carter had ,leftists don't want bailouts ,leftist didn't want the Bush tax cuts extended

Compare what leftist want and what Obama has done and it is clear Obama is no leftist

#15     Apr 29, 2011
  6. jem

jem

liberation theology was born in South American and spun off into marixism. It was initially associated in some way with Catholic church, but when it became associated with marxism the Catholic Church through the now Pope Benedict chastised them for polluting the real message of Jesus and the bible.

The jews wanted a social justice vis a vis Rome. jesus was not their social just messiah. Jesus preached an entirely different message.

#16     Apr 30, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, I read that in wikipedia, too. "Polluting" is overstating it, the Pope thought Marx's secular determinism was at odds with the church's theological determinism. Yep, it is. If you read the whole article you no doubt noted the similarity in perspective between Christ and Marx, they viewed the world through the eyes of the poor, primarily.

#17     Apr 30, 2011
  8. jem

jem

I have no problem if it were true that Jesus view the world through the eyes of the poor... I just do not see that.

To me jesus told everyone to take their focus off what they were doing and focus on God' his promises and his teachings. Love God, love others, repent when you fail, do not get in the way of others getting to know God. That message seems to be indifferent to socio economic status.

#18     May 1, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean all THREE wars don't you?

#19     May 1, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

You're 100% correct in your first two sentences. Sentence three... yes, but! I think a case can be made that if the socioeconomic gap is growing, if extremes of stratification are becoming the norm, than Jesus's message is being ignored. Probably because the first focus you mentioned is being ignored.

#20     May 1, 2011