Obama is a highly intelligent, incredibly competent president, Im sorry i doubted him

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 1, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

April Fools!!!

Obama's an imcompetent buffoon with shit for brains and raisins for nuts. He is the most evil parasitic cock sucker in the USA. He is a no good, sleazy piece of shit, and the worst human being not just to make it into the whitehouse but the worst human being ever born. He is a no good low life, scumbag, who should be in jail not in the whitehouse............. Ohhh yeah,annnd hes a liberal.

[​IMG]

2. pspr

pspr

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BZ2lTieJ0no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Max E.

Max E.

Obama's basketball game pretty much sums up his presidency, when the ball keeps coming up short just keep taking the exact same shot, then blame the hoop, or the ball for your shoddy performance Its pretty funny he eventually has to stand right under the rim in order to get one down ..... 2 for 22 on the court 0 for 22 in his presidency.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AfTvW-pkqd0?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. jem

jem

video was already taken down.

5. Max E.

Max E.

found a new one in the commens secvtion at breritbart :D
    <iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120649" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Max E.

Max E.

After missing three during a general shoot around, Obama lined up with kids at the free throw line. The kids were asked to stand on opposite sides of the president based on whether they thought he would make it. Only one boy went to the “miss” side.

“Oh, man,” the president declared, but the boy stood his ground (and rightly so). Obama took his shot. It hit the rim, circled and dropped outside.

The president then posed for pictures and went off to play tennis on the other side of the court.

Minutes later, at O for 4 the president, an avid basketball player, declared “I have to hit one shot before I go.”

And then it began. A series of painful misses and air balls.

After six more failed free throws, Obama traded balls. After 10 misses, he moved in closer. After 11, he tried a few layups.

After the president missed 13 shots in a row from various distances, 10-year old Kahron Campbell stepped in to help.

Campbell made the layup on his first try.

Then, finally, on his 18th attempt of the morning, the president made his layup.

“He couldn’t make one. I had to help him out,” Campbell later told pool reporters (off-camera).

7. pspr

pspr

I see there was a token white kid or two at the White House.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Gottta keep up appearances ya know.

9. that would be unbelievable but even lebron got a vid taken down of some high school kid dunking on him at a summer camp. two thin-skinned bitches.

obummers layup was flat out pathetic lol.. this guy calls himself a bball player?

10. and from what I've read he plays several times a week. Back when I played several times a week I could knock down 3's pretty consistently, shoot FT's at a good clip, etc, etc...

but everybody knows white guys can shoot the ball.

#10     Apr 2, 2013