Obama Is A Broken Record - Same Speech For Years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Obama has been the greatest disppointment of any president we've had in decades. He promised the sky and the moon, along with dramatic changes in the way government runs. Turns out he's GW with a tan. No indictments against the criminals that destroyed our economy. Untold billions of stimulas money wasted on idiotic ideas. Nothing done towards any real job creation. That would be jobs of substance, not the chicken shit we've been getting. No movement towards energy independence or conservation. Race relations worse than ever. Middle East hot bed hotter than ever. Bitterly disappointing!
    Worst news of all, the mofo will probably win again.

#11     Apr 12, 2012
  2. Wallet

Wallet

That message needs to be hammered out daily to the people, hopefully Mitt will take the gloves off and get after it.

#12     Apr 12, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

If you keep posting comments that make sense, I'm going to be forced to take you off my ignore list. I don't know if you are back on your meds or what but stop it! :cool:

#13     Apr 12, 2012
  4. If Romney wants to win that's exactly what he'll need to do. Beat that lying bitch with the facts.
    Obama's biggest problem is with angry Dems like me. I'm tired of his fucking bullshit execuses. He wanted the job, said he could do the job, so do the job bitch, or get the fuck out.

#14     Apr 12, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bravo!

#15     Apr 12, 2012
  6. Obama 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16     Apr 12, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

ABO 2012

#17     Apr 12, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG? What happened to your nurses skirt?

[​IMG]

#18     Apr 12, 2012
  9. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t3GnWTy8Ebg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Apr 12, 2012