Obama Insults The Little Frog

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

#11     Nov 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#12     Nov 7, 2011
  3. Yup that's good.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Where did he park his spaceship?"

#13     Nov 7, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Quote from Ricter:

Reminds me of Patriot Fries, lol.

LOL :D

#14     Nov 7, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

It sucks that they ended that show while it was still so good, Seinfeld or married with children were the 2 best sitcoms ever. Lots of people have told me to watch one sitcom or another since then and i can never find something i like.

The most recent one people were telling me about was "modern family" and i thought it would be funny cause it had Ed ONeill(Al bundy) but it just seemed so cheesy.

Only sitcom i have enjoyed since seinfeld is "curb your enthusiasm" but thats cause it is exactly like seinfeld, and Larry David is basically George Costanza.

#15     Nov 7, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I watched no sitcoms I can think of since Gilligan's Island and some others as a kid in the mid 60's to mid 70's. The first as an adult was Seinfeld and to this day Seinfeld is the only sitcom I can stand to watch. I have seen a few episodes of "curb your enthusiasm". Larry David's character was just too annoying for me though.

#16     Nov 7, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Then you haven't seen "Married With Children". You have years of episodes yet to watch. I've seen them all and all of Seinfeld. There's nothing left for me to watch.

But, that's the good part about getting old. In a couple years I'll forget all about them and get to watch them all over like they were new! Works with some movies, too. :D

#17     Nov 7, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've seen some episodes, it's certainly not bad. I just never could get into it.

I did have the hots for Christina Applegate though.

#18     Nov 7, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Applegate was hot when she was young. MWC isn't as deep as Seinfield but strikes a chord with middle aged life as a white male.

#19     Nov 7, 2011