Obama in Rude Denial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Mar 29, 2010.

1. He has never held a private sector job as far as I know unless its cutting grass as a kid but he doesn't strike me as the type to get his hands dirty.

He had a job in a law firm but I wouldn't consider that a real job either.

#31     Mar 30, 2010
  2. You really use all the buzz words, don't you?

Too funny...

Actually most democrats are pro business...they have a different business model than you do, they are not in support of blind capitalism that screws the American people, they view corporations that take jobs to other countries, that pollute the environment, that try to avoid taxes, etc. as unAmerican.

So many corporations don't give a shit about America really, and in the estimation of many pro business democrats these corporations are traitors to America...

#32     Mar 30, 2010
  3. So what is the solution? Reduce market power of some of these giants and level the playing field. Small business "used" to be the backbone of the US, although things look like they have gone too far. The silence has been deafening from democrats on this issue, although Obama gave some lip-service to small business.

#33     Mar 30, 2010
  4. What a novel concept...a level playing field.

Sort of like the NFL and their salary cap vs. MLB and the Yankees vs. the small market ball clubs...

#34     Mar 30, 2010
  5. You are probably right.:cool:

#35     Mar 30, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

I love this analogy.

#36     Mar 31, 2010
  7. Yannis

Yannis

We Love Cartoons

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

#37     Apr 2, 2010
  8. Yannis

Yannis

We Love Cartoons 2

[​IMG]

#38     Apr 2, 2010
  9. Yannis

Yannis

We Love Cartoons 3

[​IMG]

#39     Apr 2, 2010
  10. John, (and you live here)

Have you ever surfed the Trestles, or the DEL MAR Jetty, San Onofre or the rock beach at the Power plant at Carlsbad?

Dude ...get out and play already. Your soul will thank you.

#40     Apr 2, 2010