Obama In His Own Words Wants Mandatory Civil Or Military Service

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree. Graduate high school then board a bus destined for boot camp. NO exceptions, I don't care who your daddy is.

#11     Dec 14, 2010
  2. Comparing the Ft. Hood incident to this issue is pure non-sense. Talk about apples and oranges. Admit it, you're just another pussy waiting for someone else to do the heavy lifting. I can hear you now. Go get'em boy's, I'll be cheering for ya'.

#12     Dec 14, 2010
  3. How is it that I "attach myself" to the Jewish state? I support Israel as the lone outpost of western civilization in an otherwise hostile and barbaric region. Every supporter of western civilization should also be a supporter or Israel, as it is a product of western civilization and demonstrates it's true capabilities. In just 60 years, surrounded by hostiles and hordes of marauding, homicidal, 3rd world mongrels it has taken a dry, infertile patch of dessert and turned it into a 1st world nation. It has created world class universities, made monumental technological and biomedical advancements, and is the most free nation with the highest standard of living in the entire region. The people who hate Israel also typically hate America and/or the West in general, or otherwise just hate Jews. Yes, I am a strong supporter of Israel but I don't see how I "attach myself" to it. Perhaps you can clarify? What does this have to do with the topic?

No, I have never served anywhere. I was offered OTC, but they couldn't guarantee that I'd get the security clearances I'd need for the job I wanted ( intelligence) because of past criminal activity. (a dui, bar fights etc). I also considered the French Foreign Legion, because I'd get a new passport at the end, but I figured it'd be easier to just knock up a French chick for that...

#13     Dec 14, 2010
  4. That's not the only thing of mine that's heavy :D

#14     Dec 14, 2010