Obama in Canada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I think this shows how truly worthless a George Bush commemorative coin would be...

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=41456

Hell, I'll bet even Fox News loyal viewers aren't stupid enough to buy a Bush commemorative coin...

#11     Feb 19, 2009
  2. Exactly when did the US become a "once great nation?"

At least a change away from the neocon Bush crap gives America a chance to become a twice great nation down the road...

#12     Feb 19, 2009
  3. The black part is evidently a problem for you, isn't it? Otherwise why mention it?

If you saw the footage of the Canadian people's reaction to his visit or if you knew of his higher than 80% approval rating among Canadians, then you would not have asked your question. Unless, of course, if it was rhetorical.

#13     Feb 20, 2009
  4. Canadians are some of the most fucked up people on the planet (not all of them, but a lot of them)

#14     Feb 20, 2009
  5. I'm guessing you're thinking over 80%?

#15     Feb 20, 2009
  6. I havnt done an exact calculation

#16     Feb 20, 2009
  7. Oh, you're not aware of Obama's latest approval rating in Canada? Is that why you lack the "exact calculation?"

#17     Feb 20, 2009
  8. believe it or not, what canadians think of obama is not my top concern

and they're dumb as hell if they think he's not a continuation of BUSH1/CLINTON/BUSH2/Obama.htm

just look at hillary and geithner

people either get that, or they dont

#18     Feb 20, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like Canadians like him better than we do. So PLEASE, just keep him up there. I'm begging you!

#19     Feb 20, 2009
  10. mr888

mr888

Haha I caught their speechs on CNN, harper couldn't resist but chuckle silently after looking at Obongo's face when he does that squinting look facing upwards somewhere LOL, looks like a monkey for real.:D

#20     Feb 21, 2009