Obama: I will not compromise!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Obama says he 'won't compromise' on taxes

By Ben Feller, AP White House Correspondent | Associated Press – 30 minutes ago

REDFORD, Mich. (AP) -- President Barack Obama warned Monday that he "won't compromise" on his demands that the wealthiest Americans pay more in taxes, digging in on the chief sticking point between the White House and Republicans as they seek a way to avert the "fiscal cliff."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-says-wont-compromise-taxes-200025260.html

2. pspr

pspr

It's the chief sticking point because it is the only point anyone is discussing. After Republicans acquiesce on that point, hands off the entitlement programs, will be the next sticking point.

3. Good

4. The big three were off the table going in.

5. pspr

pspr

Only for dumb asses like yourself. Nothing is off the table.

6. Funny how if your guy, who you elected, were to compromise with the other side it's unfathomable, but yet you want the other side to always cave in. I believe strongly in compromise, but after caving in on on Single payer health insurance, I'm glad that the President is showing some testicles here.

7. I sure that in your little ET make believe world that is the case. But in the real world, where this is going on, the big three are off the table.

8. pspr

pspr

Like I said in another thread, You don't know shit.

9. jem

jem

with respect to single payer - to whom did Obama cave?
    his insurance company money supply .. correct?

republicans did not vote for obamacare...only democrats.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

An inconvenient truth for Obama apologists.

#10     Dec 10, 2012