OBAMA: I believe all the choices we've made have been the right ones

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 19, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Obama still lives in bazaro world.

I guarantee it's going to be a close election because the economy is not where it wants to be and even though I believe all the choices we've made have been the right ones, we're still going through difficult circumstances. That means people who may be sympathetic to my point of view still kind of feel like, yeah, but it still hasn't gotten done yet. This is going to be a close election and a very important one for the American people. The thing I hope the most is that everyone is going to be paying close attention to the debate that takes place because it could determine not just what happens over the next four years, but what'll happen over the next 20 or 30 years.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/tra...w-president/story?id=14764446&singlePage=true

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obama the buffoon in chief.

3. Well, he's right about the election possibly determing the next 20 or 30 years. That's why it's so crucial that he is defeated.

4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Jimmy Obama.

5. If ALL the choices had been the right ones we would be seeing improvement instead of continuing decline. He'll take most of the heat, but to be fair it has been a collaborative effort between him, his administration, and most the the 535 buffoons we have in congress. If their mission was to wreck the economy even further without holding anyone accountable...job well done.

6. cstfx

cstfx

[​IMG]

7. We're sitting in a school, what grade would you give yourself?

Obama: Well, you know I'm not going to give myself a grade.

Tapper: Not even a midterm?

Obama: Other than "incomplete" because the work that is work is work we started is not yet done.Then There is work work; then there is work we know. We also know there is incomplete work; that is to say we know that we are working but some work we do not know. But there are also incomplete work that is incomplete – the work we do that we know that we don't know that is working.

8. pspr

pspr

If there's so much work to do, why is Obama out riding around on his bus tour?

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I' not generally a conspiracy guy but sometimes I have to wonder if that is exactly their mission.

10. Ricter

Ricter

It does serve the rentiers mightily to have us all in debt up to our eyeballs, however we do need to be working to pay it off. But, if they have to write off our debt at least they know they extracted from us all that they could. Sucks to be Capital these days, no returns to be found 'round here.

#10     Oct 20, 2011