Obama:I am going to win as I will legalize all Mexican illegal immigrants.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 24, 2012.

1. 5 hours ago
    Obama 'confident' about immigration reform in a second term

Davenport, Iowa (CNN) - New details of President Barack Obama's plans for a second term were given in an off-the-record interview with the Des Moines Register Tuesday but made public only after the paper protested that leaving it private would be a disservice to Iowa voters.

In the interview, Obama said he is confident his administration will pass immigration reform and achieve the equivalent of a grand bargain with Congress.

"I'm confident we'll get done next year is immigration reform," Obama said in the transcript of the interview posted online by the paper. <b>"And since this is off the record, I will just be very blunt. Should I win a second term, a big reason I will win a second term is because the Republican nominee and the Republican Party have so alienated the fastest-growing demographic group in the country, the Latino community."

"So I am fairly confident that they're going to have a deep interest in getting that done," he added.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...mmigration-reform-in-a-second-term/?hpt=hp_t2

2. pspr

pspr

At first this was an off the record interview. Then, after Obama thought, hey this might get me some illegal votes, he changed his mind and said, print it.

3. This is exactly why this election is so crucial to the future of our country. If he does win, we likely will go the way of California.

He's probably correct about republicans caving on immigration, too. They don't seem to grasp the logic that if a democraphic votes 2:1 against you, you probably don't want to increase their numbers. Or reward them for voting against you.

This issue will likely end up causing the republican party to split. The party establishment only cares about winning elections and staying in power. The Tea Party and conservatives are more concerned about the future of the country.

4. let's not forget to mention, they are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. this just can't be any more obvious, they are not enforcing the LAW, for votes! we need to get rid of these assholes on both sides asap.

5. Ah, the good old Ronald Reagan strategy - this is sure to win the hearts and minds of the Reagan Republicans. I think Reagan's amnesty was much more widespread than anything Obama might do, IMO.

6. Reagan sounds good to me!