Obama Humiliation: GOP Wins IL Senate Seat.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Nov 3, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its better. I already see a better version of P&R. Its considerably desnarkified. :)

My ignore list only has the one entry so its not a big deal.

#11     Nov 3, 2010
  2. BSAM

BSAM

My friend, seeing just what you want to see is what's wrong with the Democrats.

My friend, seeing just what you want to see is what's wrong with the Republicans.

#12     Nov 3, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm not ignoring any Republicans or Democrats, just an obnoxious foreigner.

Over time his valid-debate/snarky-comment ratio became asymptotic with the x-axis. One might think of it as the bullshit_to_information ratio, something like that. He fell below threshold and starting looking like white noise. Merely squelching this unfortunate little man really clears up the threads and I perceive no loss of information. :D

#13     Nov 3, 2010
  4. And who are you kidding? There is little that passes for debate in this forum. It is mostly a hostile exchange of talking points. When some of the posters whom I admire misguidedly attempt to engage in actual debate, guys like you become obnoxious and engage in "debate by repetition" along with the usual assortment of ad hominem commentary. Ever since that sequence has become established and entrenched, I have opted for the casual drive-by. It's so much more satisfying.

#14     Nov 4, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I agree, Obama is clearly misinterpreting the election. This will be a self-correcting situation from here forward.

#15     Nov 4, 2010