Obama (Hitler) Youth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 2, 2008.

1. And I thought I was the only one who noticed that "Cock" comes out of Pabst's mouth whenever he gets excited during social intercourse.

#31     Oct 3, 2008
  2. In my short, albeit informative interactions with Pabst I have made the following conclusions about this ET personality:

- Racist/Bigot
    - Antisemitic
    - Homophobic
    - Desperately seeking Sarah...
    - Republican
    - Possibly autistic
    - Crude
    - Selfish
    - Likely obese, short and bald.

And now... ladies and gentlemen, to further define the "Pabst" persona we have a thread with Hitler and Obama juxtaposed.

Pabst, it seems like you project everything you fear and hate ABOUT YOURSELF onto Barack Obama. You remind me of a certain cartoon 4th grader named Eric Cartman... seriously. Have you ever watched South Park - you are the real life Eric Cartman... how f--king scary is that??? I thought South Park made up this angry/homophobic/racist little cartoon character... little did I know Eric Cartman was based off of a real life person.

Pabst Prime = Eric Cartman.

#32     Oct 3, 2008
  3. Keep it coming,sooner or later the Idiot Republicans will figure out that this only helps Obama.:D :D :D

#33     Oct 3, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe.
    But when are the idiot democraps going to figure out that Hussein Obama isn't going solve our problems or help our nation?

#34     Oct 3, 2008
  5. When are the republicans going to figure out that what they've been doing doesn't work. The proof is the last 8 years.

Rather than state an opinion about Obama's ability to solve our problems, why don't you actually contrast what exactly McCain is going to do.... oh wait - that's right, McCain isn't going to do SHIT... health care deregulation JUST LIKE BANKING DEREGULATION to name one. Arrogant and condescending foreign policy to name two...

But, come to think of it, maybe, if we're real lucky, he'll SUSPEND his presidency bid again to show us just how emotionally unstable and senile he really is.

#35     Oct 3, 2008
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

I know it gives you and your rabid buddies a warm and fuzzy feeling to blame Bush for every thing from global warming to the bird shit on your brand new sub compact's windshield. But take a gander at the above video. If after that you're still unwilling to assign some serious blame for our current financial crisis to those who deserve it - your beloved democraps. Then there is no need for me to waste any more time on you.

And for what little it's worth. My opinion of McCain isn't much different from yours. I'm just not fucking stupid enough to vote for Hussein Empty Suit Obama and Joe Plagiarism Biden.

#36     Oct 3, 2008
  7. 6'0, 182, full head of hair. Keep guessing dumb-shit.

And yes if Adolph Hitler was running against Obama my vote would be with Das Führer. At least Hitler was an enemy of communism....

#37     Oct 3, 2008
  8. BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

Nice!

Pabst is going to die a lonely, cranky, judge-people-immediately-by-their-skin-color-because-he-had-some-bad-experiences-in-Chicago-or-some-bullshit, old man, sort of like someone else we all know:

[​IMG]

Hey, Pabst - the world is changing around you, whether you like it or not. Sink or swim, buddy. Sink or swim.

#38     Oct 3, 2008
  9. I harbor no "love" for democrats, but, every single one of Bush's ideas have SUCKED. You're in denial if you don't believe that our nation is worse off now than is was 8 years ago. Call it unlucky, call it bad timing... whatever, Bush is probably the most UNLUCKY guy in the world right now, nothing has gone his way. Frankly, I don't really believe in luck anyway, but, I want lucky and smart leaders. Bush was neither.

You know what... I rarely get pissed off, I consider it poor form, but, fuck you and your condescending attitude towards me. Not to mention your use of "Hussein" when talking about Obama. Hussein is an evil murderous fuck and you need to stop pretending its acceptable to throw that word around. Its so damn childish and ignorant. You and Pabst ought to go have a fucking orgy together scream out your Hitler/Hussein obsessions while pounding each other. You are what's wrong with this nation you selfish prick.

I'll bet you I pay more in taxes in ONE FUCKING YEAR than you have in your whole f--king egocentric life. And you know what I'm sick of paying for some fucking war while our universities are being taken over by India and China because our high schoolers cant even spell let alone make do simple math. I'm also sick of deregulation and what its going to cost me over the next few years... guess what, under Obama I'm willing to PAY TO FIX THIS SHIT. His tax increases directly AFFECT ME. I'm not willing to pay for McCain's war/fear mongering. Not to mention that McCain wouldn't know diplomacy if it sat in his diaper for a few weeks. He's going to piss-off everyone with his emotional/arrogant "diplomacy".

You honestly think McCain gives a fuck about your needs? You honestly believe the GOP care about some middle class guy? They are appealing to your base desire to "feel" good about your "faith" and your "freedom" - all the while they spend your money on war, oil and themselves. What I've seen over the last few years from the republicans is selfish, arrogant and shortsighted BS. At this point in time the democrats are the lesser of two idiots.

Go back your bible/Palin/Pabst worship. You're out of league when it comes to an intelligent discussion.

#39     Oct 3, 2008
  10. Hey Pabst,

8 for 9 is pretty good in my book:

- Racist/Bigot CHECK
    - Antisemitic CHECK
    - Homophobic CHECK
    - Desperately seeking Sarah... CHECK
    - Republican CHECK
    - Possibly autistic CHECK
    - Crude CHECK
    - Selfish CHECK
    - Likely obese, short and bald. OOPS... Whatever you say pal.

#40     Oct 3, 2008