Obama (Hitler) Youth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 2, 2008.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Yes...I know. I know.

Did you know McCAin was sired by Aristides?

You know...the winner of the first Kentucky Derby in 1875.

Touche motherfucker !

#21     Oct 2, 2008
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Did Pabst really say Jews in South Florida suck cock?

#22     Oct 2, 2008
  3. You'd have to axx the P. But I don't think living in SoFla is a delimiter.

#23     Oct 2, 2008
  4. sho-tim

sho-tim

[​IMG]

#24     Oct 2, 2008
  5. EPrado

EPrado

So all Jews suck cock?

Mr. Pabst sure does talk about cock a lot.....maybe he is telling us something.

#25     Oct 2, 2008
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Where did you find this pic of Pabst's kid?

#26     Oct 2, 2008
  7. Hey, I know you guy's respect dietary laws.....

#27     Oct 2, 2008
  8. EPrado

EPrado

I feel left out......I am from a Jewish family...live in South Florida.....but have never sucked a cock.

On the other hand my ex-wife's cousin (a flaming homo who is as queer as a 3 dollar bill) is a Catholic dude (maybe dudess).

Maybe I can get Pabst a date.

#28     Oct 2, 2008
  9. Desperation has set upon the Republican Party. Personally, I'd suggest deleting all of those Palin interviews.

#29     Oct 2, 2008
  10. ak15

ak15

Rewind and Repeat Troll
    One of my favorite trolls. Initially this troll starts off by paying a compliment when it finds its opposition in disagreement - It is the last thing its opponents are expecting and the R&R troll actively encourages them to join in - Let them know they have valid points, and make their faults seem like its own shortcomings - as long as the opposer ends up eventually siding with the troll. If this procedure fails and after all futile efforts by the R&R troll to win the person arguing against its viewpoint over to its side, the aforementioned troll becomes aggressive, furious, paranoid and ultimately resorts to what it knows it can do best - debasing profanity.

Modus Operandi
    This specimen has one craptastic argument and intends to keep it that way. It will charge in (one can hear its clompy feet coming a mile off) and begin The One Argument To Rule Them All. Needless to say, the argument will suck, it will owe nothing to logic or experience, and will be one that the reader has heard again and again, and confronted again and again. But this species knows that it is always, no matter how much what it says is shown to be bullshit, 100% right about its pet topic. The peculiarity of this species is that once you have completely trounced its entire argument, it vanishes. Don't be deceived though. One would then be forgiven for thinking it had learned a valuable lesson. But this species is incapable of adapting to changing circumstances, or to altering its view when that view has been shown to be helplessly flawed.
    So it returns, unaware that if an argument has been shown to be wrong the first time, it will not be right the second, third or fortieth time when posted on a different thread. No matter how many times you argue with the Rewind and Repeat Troll, it will never get the message. Make it a big 'cease and desist' notice proclaiming 'I hearby remind you that we had this confrontation on the (insert date) on the (insert topic) thread, and you lost. Your argument still sucks.

#30     Oct 3, 2008