Obama Has Secret Meeting With Liberal Press

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Gosh, for me saying nothing but gibberish, you sure put a lot of time and effort into responding to my (almost) every word.

I did notice, though, that you side stepped the issue which is your ability to overlook Romney's attempts to persuade the media during yours and his campaign.

Hows come you had nothing to say about it then?

I doubt anyone around here can recall your barking over such matters. It was petty news that you chose to ignore.

You ask me what lies and propaganda you have spread? Well just here within this thread, you accuse Obama of secretly going over strategies with members of the press, yet you have no facts to back it up- you have even said you are just reporting someone else's story.

You are clueless to the truth, yet you say he is controlling the news. lol!

He may have a winning smile and abs that can wash your girlfriend's panties, but you are giving him far too much credit if you think he can control the media.

It may be a sign of your adolescent onset of paranoia, which you have likely inherited from those who have spoon fed you rhetoric.

Next you will be saying that he has the ability to control our minds too, No?

#31     Jul 14, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

There you go again just making crap up because you don't know what your are talking about and are just rambling on about nothing, hoofy. You make a lot of statements about truth but you don't produce any evidence that I lie or publish propaganda.

You are just a really stupid person, hoof. You need to deal with that realization.

#32     Jul 14, 2013
  3. You're stupider.

#33     Jul 22, 2013