Obama Has Grammar Problems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 30, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I thought Obama's speeches seemed a little odd. :D

“His speeches reveal that at this point, he is simply not in the same rhetorical-grammatical league as a Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy or Ronald Reagan,” Mr. Proctor says. “Even as we explore Mr. Obama’s errors, we should not lapse into smug, finger-pointing complacency. His mistakes should serve as a reminder to the rest of us that we, too, may need to clean up our technical language skills.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/sep/29/inside-the-beltway-368371842/

2. Ricter

Ricter

And he's got sweaty feet. OMG.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently they don't teach grammar or American geography at Ivy league schools anymore.

Sounds as if maybe it's time you stopped kissing his feet.

4. Ricter

Ricter

And it's time for you to leave the dart-board with his picture on it and go back to work.

5. pspr

pspr

So, you're saying there's not 57 states? :D

6. jem

jem

I think he speaks very well. He speaks better than I type on this boards...

Especially for a guy who was educated in Jakarta during his formative years.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school.""

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-01-22/...-school-madrassa-muslim-school?_s=PM:POLITICS

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

dart board? I got some Obama gun targets at the range. :D

[​IMG]

8. Max E.

Max E.

I agree that he speaks pretty well, the only reason i get on his case for his gaffes is because of how the liberal media destroyed Bush for his gaffes.

Bottom line is proper english in the next century is going to be a thing of the past, because of text messaging, and twitter, and message boards, where you are essentially just trying to relay a message using the smallest number of letters possible.

9. pspr

pspr

Can you blow that up to 3' x 5' and run me off a couple hundred?

10. Max E.

Max E.

PSPR and Lucrum, that shit is over the top. Aside from the fact that its wrong to post a picture with cross hairs on the presidents face your probably going to land yourself on terrorist a watch list if you arent careful. You guys should ask the mods to take it down.

#10     Sep 30, 2011