Obama has $2.2 Trillion to spend on re-election campaign.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 27, 2012.

1. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u24nH03NccI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. That is some kick-ass money there . . . . . lukie.

3. pspr

pspr

Liberals will just say it's a lie and vote for Obama.

And, if Republicans do win the Presidency and a majority in the Senate and actually do what is needed to get us on the right course; they will be voted out of office in the next election because too many people count on the government dole.

4. What if Obama would take that 2.2 Trill and slash down the deficit . . . .

November would be a walk in the park. :D .

5. Wallet

Wallet

You mean something like this

Washington, DC: Congressman Ron Paul has returned $141,580 of unspent office funds to the US Treasury. This represents just over 9% of the total office funds, and an increase over the $100,000 returned last year.

“Since my first year in Congress I have managed my office in a frugal manner, instructing staff to provide the greatest possible service to the people of the 14th district at the least possible cost to taxpayers,” said Paul.

The surplus funds are intended to go towards paying down the national debt.

http://www.ronpaul.com/2011-03-29/ron-paul-returns-unused-portion-of-office-budget-to-us-treasury/

6. Nobody mentions this, but it's exactly right.

:( :(

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It doesn't matter. At the end of the day, even if the Democrats continue to remain in power, their days are limited. Pretty soon there will simply be no more money to spend.

It won't make a difference who is in charge. In fact, the only difference is the time in which this happens. If it is the democrats, it'll be much faster.

8. Stop weeping in your pillow Tao
    its not too late
    come abroad the blue train
    there's plenty of place. :D .

what a shame you can't see this, you have me on ignore. :( .

9. pspr

pspr

I'm not sure how this will go down. At some point, there won't be enough buyers of our debt and the FED will become the primary purchaser by creating money. At some point this will lead to a falling dollar and hyper-inflation with significantly high interest rates.

Whether this will eventually be a shock event and happen quickly, as in overnight, or whether it will take months or years as it develops in stages, I haven't read any credible analysis. I do think the process has already started, however.

10. I mean . . . . if Obama just took that 2.2 Trill , and gave a Hundred Grand each to households or small business that were screwed by greedy retarded bankers and politicians, that would make a huge difference.

He would be a true patriot , his name would be carved with that of Lincoln . . . and Clinton , a true son of America.
    It would be like the 2nd Coming.

#10     Jan 29, 2012