OBAMA=GREATEST market rally+50%,GOP losers whine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Jan 14, 2010.

1. NYCMB

NYCMB

Hi Jack,

Is the "s" before "pointed out in the 4---" a misspelling or abbreviation? I have difficulty to make the whole sentence meaningful. Could you explain it? TIA

#81     Jan 19, 2010
  2. Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Larry King was coordinating with many groups to engender support fo all kinds odf interest in Haiti. Apparently it was difficult to get through on their phone lines so many people took part. It worked though.

As you see in ET there is a constant discussion of how to do formal planning to help others. Just as when Katrini hit we suggested that contributors switch from their local HFH plan to the larger HFH oriented to Katrina. HFH is the slow continuous grind that works throughout the world. I'm sure everyone understands that cash to the Red Cross is a fast acting pipeline whose continuous strategies get directly to the problem.

For my birthday, I and others converted that cash flow into token contributions. I do not need personal presents but others are in need. 100 dollars is nothing as you point out. I'm sure you are too polite to mention your contributions and their size.

When looking at the Economic or Econometric fractal, it is a good idea to understand some of the physics aspects of large bodies or the biochemical change with respect to groundwater pullution (teardrops, etc).

Take a pile of sand with 1100 grains and add 150 grains evermore slowly; see how statistical significance works using sandpile 101.

My pointing out the beginning of the return to the Depression dominant trend is not important to you just as posting the backtest result of the Unusual volume one pager wasn't important to you. Trading isn't important to you or you would talk a bout it.

Me slogan this year is: "In less than three years, I'll be 80. I started trading just out of grad school. So my basis of viewing the contemporary scene is filled with past experiences. The ending of the BULL retrace was an important event for me since it determined the Economic climate for the forseeable future. I was born in the Depress in 1933 during the Hoover Admin. My parents made their way through the period and my dad was inducted into the Army Signal Corp the Summer before Pearl Harbor. He resigned to go to work at BTL as an inventor of defense weaponry (ship borne rader and battery fire control systems) Now we have War and a Depression. This concurrence is going to leave ordinary people holding the bag. Read "Freefall". While it is not technical, it sets the scene for how the inverted saucer primed what comes next.

There is going to be a paradigm shift in how economics works. Integrity will be reintroduced once the chicken coop returns to having only chickens in it.

In 1987, we tested the markets four times before the crash and got the answer that the market was failing the test (WJO'N's RAA). We also did the testing you saw in the IBD that announced the END of the market reversal. It is a good idea to know what is going on and it is a good idea to have the tooling to technically know that you know. Boutiques and people who use POA's have to know that they know because they have responsibilities. right now the Financial Industry is irresponsible and unprepared. So are the public servants on all levels. Too bad.

#82     Jan 19, 2010
  3. You are absolutely correct. Look at the number of threads and posts by Gabfly, Optional777, and DSQ about Sarah Palin. They are all hateful. They are not identical to each other, but they are the paraphrased versions of the same damn thing. You hit the nail on the head Gabfly, and you are one the biggest offenders. Well Done. Perhaps a bit of introspection would be in order.

#83     Jan 19, 2010
    #84     Jan 19, 2010
  5. I think you, bugscoe and scataphagos have started more hateful threads than just about all other thread starters combined. Not that you didn't have a little help from a few other friends.

#85     Jan 19, 2010
  6. God how old are you Jack? Your balls must be down around your ankles by now.. no wonder you keep forgetting to trade :p

#86     Jan 19, 2010
  7. Nope, not always...Only since Obama wrecked the mkt.

#87     Jan 19, 2010
  8. He's been in power for 5 fucking seconds.. dude go work at MCDonalds and at least make a pay check because you aint making a cent from trading if you are that ignorant and naive

#88     Jan 19, 2010