OBAMA=GREATEST market rally+50%,GOP losers whine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Jan 14, 2010.

1. So I guess all the different traders on this site who have posted 5,6,and 7 figure days are just a bunch of blowhards right?

The reason you dont tell people what you make is because being on foodstamps is not something to brag about. From what i have seen on this site the winners are more than willing to post their results, and the completely hopeless losers like you just continue to make one excuse after another.

#41     Jan 14, 2010
  2. Am I the only person that has noticed that numbers this fraud has posted are not real? They do not exist. He is a liar. It simply takes OHLC data to prove DSQ as a total fraud. It is a little scary that "traders" would actually not know that these numbers were fraudulent.

This site may be filled with traders, but Elite, they are not.

#42     Jan 14, 2010
  3. To be honest, it wouldnt surprise me I just never wasted the time to look into it. I am actually embarrassed to have wasted the time which I did here on a completely hopeless and pathetic loser like Thundergayfly1.

#43     Jan 14, 2010
  4. Yeah, the S&P500 is up 35% since Obama took office. It is up just over 12% since he was elected. Hardly, the 50% DSQ is talking about.

#44     Jan 14, 2010
  5. The ONLY thing we have had under obama is a continued FALL OF THE REPUBLIC............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

:eek:

#45     Jan 14, 2010
  6. Perhaps they are and perhaps they aren't. However, what is clear is that they do not post blotters, real or otherwise, to support political arguments. Okay, Strut?

#46     Jan 15, 2010
  7. I am not going to waste my time reviewing your vacuous posts. And while I was definitive in everything else I said about you, such as your being a lying liar, I wrote in the post that you quoted that I thought you were a racist. I continue to think so because I have seen posts of yours that both agreed with and defended other posters who have openly been questioned as racists by myself and others. And so, it's a heuristic kind of thing: if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and gets along with other ducks, then I am liable to think it's a duck. See how that works?

Now that our exchange comes to a close, I really should thank you for pointing out the value of having a blotter at ready reference, real or otherwise, just in case I should ever find myself at the losing end of an argument. Any argument.

#47     Jan 15, 2010
  8. Is this the same turning point that your master, idol and mentor Jack Hershey said was going to happen FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS AGO? LOL! :p

Here's Jack's failed September 1st prediction:

"As a trader for 53 years, this turning point tomorrow is the most significant I have seen in my life."
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2560747#post2560747

#48     Jan 17, 2010
  9. Only a complete putz sales type (like spydermonkey and marketsurferpimp) would want to rep a good like J.H.

#49     Jan 17, 2010
  10. My accuracy and assessment skills are generally known. This may be why I have some detractors.

It is improtant that a trader "know that he knows". This means three questions are on the table:

1. where are we in the cycle?

2. What is next? and how fast is it changing?

The attached and authoritative chart shows just that.

Dial back 4 1/2 months on this monthly chart. Allow yourself to sense the chart (visually) lwt your long term memory (your inference) join the sensing to give your your perception.

We thank two people: Spyder for putting the chart before you and Trader666 for keeping an accurate accounting of the time passing and abstracting my pertinent comment accurately.

You think, now.

Notice the boundaries in which price travels. travels means move about in a container well designed to exhibit just what is going on.

Recall what volume depicts. If you inference is correct, then it spports what you are sensing carefully and fully. Notice the volume (bLack) PEAKED exatly when trader666 states I made my comment which has specific content. fro those of you who can recall mark my words and chart of December 2007 where I outlined the seven legs of 2008. Also recall the I did not post a chart for 2009 after several requests.

Now if you, will GET THE POINT!

Take a moment of your life and READ the posted chart. READ it well.

For those that are not cognizant of TA and how it works, here is the view that you have presently. the SHORT four and half months ago is WHAT precluded the price from ever reaching the LTL agian on the BEAR RETRACE.

NOW....... LOOK AT THE RIGHT TREND LINE OF THE BEAR RETRACE. soak up what you see.

MORE IMPRTANt, LOOK AT THE RTL OF THE BEAR MARKET DEFINING THIS ....DEPRESSION OFTEN CALLED A RESSION.

If you thick for one moment, from this point on after reading my brief simple comments on an expertly prepared and annotated chart, that we are not on the EDGE OF A CLIIF (SHOWN IN RED), you need to reread this post and look more closely at the chart.

Trader666 is a major souce of amusement and expressions of stupidity on ET and is unmoderated for obvious reasons.

Everyone makes choices. You make your choices. After that YOU get the CONSEQUENCES of your choices. I have a post removed from a thread this week. There are consequences. The editing od what was left of that post has consequences. this kind of stupidity on the part of people who are stupid has consequences, but not for me. the consequences are for others who get taken in by the sophomoric behavior of those who have that behavior.

Our contemporary situation is RAL. This is NOT a time to bullshit yourself or others. W atch the NLP consequences of this post.

#50     Jan 17, 2010