OBAMA=GREATEST market rally+50%,GOP losers whine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Take the bet or STFU, like I said it is verifiable by traders who are well documented as being the best traders on this site, so if deep inside your pathetic mind, you have yourself convinced that I may be lying there is still atleast 5-6 traders who are millionaires on this site who will verify my numbers, unless in your feeble mind you think it is a giant conspiracy.

#31     Jan 14, 2010
  2. Frankly, I'm just fairly convinced that you're idiot. With that in mind, perhaps now would be a good time for you to
    Ideally, with immediate effect.

#32     Jan 14, 2010
  3. LOL Yeah i forgot you were busy asking pulitzer prize winning questions such as:

"Do you believe you can reasonably anticipate or identify a trend day?"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=171186&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Or this gem, "Did your trading improve from shortening your time frame or from lengthening it?"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=170449

LOL after years of trading you would think that you would be able to answer questions like this for yourself, but apparently after years of being a complete and utter failure you were confused.

#33     Jan 14, 2010
  4. TAKE THE BET OR QUIT TALKING. The funny thing is that i think you may actually have yourself convinced in your feeble liberal mind that you are winning this argument, when quite frankly you are embarrassing yourself.

#34     Jan 14, 2010
  5. I can't say one way or the other since this isn't my thread, but could not the stimulus spending have been at least a tangentially contributing factor? Therefore, are you not possibly lording your own political opinion on the classification of threads? Just a thought.

And while on the subject of posting the same topic in different threads, how is it that the people here who characteristically start multiple threads each day bashing Obama for all that ails them get to do so with carte blanche? It's all the same bilge and it gets repeated over and over and over in new threads every day. How exactly does that work?

#35     Jan 14, 2010

6. Got to appreciate the irony in someone calling me an idiot when they are incapable of making out a coherent sentence.

#36     Jan 14, 2010
  7. Yes, I have embarrassed myself with your multiple lies. In this thread alone, not to mention others that preceded it. And the only sensible thing for me to do now would be to jump when you present me with an ultimatum.

#37     Jan 14, 2010

8. Ok, i now must resign myself to the belief that the fact that you keep evading me means you know you are wrong, any time you want to post a blotter from your sim account feel free, I highly doubt that even with fake dollars you would be capable of beating me at trading, good luck on your journey of complete and utter failure, I hope you are able to continue your success in that department.

#38     Jan 14, 2010
  9. Please let me be clear. I think you are a racist piece of shit. You have already amply proven yourself to be a serial liar. What's more, you are vulgar. You remind me of a no-class blowhard whom you would expect to strut up to others and take out a wad of bills with a smirk on his face. Perhaps a prominent gold tooth or two, and the requisite pinky ring and gold chains. I don't tell people what I make and I don't ask them what they make. For some reason, you feel the need to do so. I don't have to strut to give meaning to my life. But, hey, if it works for you and the low brow fits...

#39     Jan 14, 2010
  10. LOL after getting absolutely destroyed in an argument Thundergayfly1 feels the need to resort to the proverbial democratic "ace in the hole."

Please provide me with even a single instance of me being racist on this site.

Even in your fucked up liberal mind, where saying things like "you lie" is racist, you can not find a single instance that would even be remotely close to racism on my part.

#40     Jan 14, 2010