OBAMA=GREATEST market rally+50%,GOP losers whine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dsq, Jan 14, 2010.

1. You speak with such knowledge and conviction about this subject matter. Quite uncanny.

#21     Jan 14, 2010

2. This is like the third time you've posted this same topic under a new thread. Either bump the old ones or add to an existing topic.

Many people have tried (in the most simplistic of ways) to explain to you that it has nothing to do with the President of the United States and everything to do with the President of the Federal Reserve, but you just want to troll for flames and ignore the reasoning.

The next time I see a new topic from you on this subject I'll just delete it.

#22     Jan 14, 2010
  3. You have posted requesting assistance in the journal of a trader who has made over 5 mill in career earnings who will readily verify my numbers. Get a life loser. I now understand why you are such a failure in life, after witnessing first hand your lack of speculative skills, and the pessimism you have towards a life which you deem "unfair" from many years of being a complete and utter failure.

I will make you a deal, I will gladly out myself and give up my old handle, and provide many different blotters from 5 figure days which are verifiable by the best traders on this site if the mods of this site agree to ban your IP address, once you have been proven wrong.

Ball is in your court, take the bet.

#23     Jan 14, 2010
  4. Dow is up 50%, but dollar index was 86 when he took, office and now its 76. The price of gas was $1.50 when he took office and now its almost 3 dollars (I'm using CA prices for that). When Obama took office we were 10 trillion in debt, now we are 12.2 trillion in debt. Home prices also down about 10% since he took office, not to mention unemployment went from 6.7% when he took office to 10% today (and we all know the number is much higher than that)

Even using official numbers, for every 100 points the Dow went up about 133,000 people lost their jobs.

#24     Jan 14, 2010
  5. You are one seriously stupid fuck if you think that i would take the time to photoshop thousands of trades which could be verified down to the second through time and sales. I now understand why you were a spectacular failure in the stock market.

#25     Jan 14, 2010
  6. You lie again. Any questions I may have asked were very general in nature and out of curiosity because of a difference in trading style or market. I have never asked for any trading-related assistance from anyone. You are a liar.

Further, I thought you placed me on ignore just last week:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2691998&highlight=ignore#post2691998

Yet another lie. You just can't help yourself, can you?

#26     Jan 14, 2010
  7. How very "knowledgeable" of you, especially since I don't trade stocks.

#27     Jan 14, 2010
  8. I took you off to see if there was a response to my thread, regarding your delusions of racism, obviously a big mistake on my part. How bout you man up and take the bet, that if my numbers are verifiable by the best traders on this site the mods get to ban you?

#28     Jan 14, 2010
  9. Perhaps all the traders you listed know something that you do not.

Myself , I'd speculate on foresight and rational thinking, but that's just me.

#29     Jan 14, 2010
  10. Why would I subject myself to any kind of consideration proposed by a demonstrably pathological liar? (Clearly, someone capable of saying or doing just about anything.) Anyone willing to do so would be
    And you already seem to have that role well in hand.

#30     Jan 14, 2010