Obama got another one

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 6, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

You're late, we already knew the extreme extent to which Obama has an effect on your life.

#51     May 7, 2012
  2. Tell that to Warren Weinstein.

He may not appreciate the, "You're late" comment though.

Good luck.

#52     May 7, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

What would you do:

1) Negotiate with terrorists?
    2) Let Weinstein die if necessary?

#53     May 7, 2012
  4. Thanks for your post .Obama should give in to their demands.OccupyThis you are a genius.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/hostage-taken-al-qaida-makes-video-plea-obama-124328565.html

"My life is in your hands, Mr. President," Warren Weinstein, the 70-year-old hostage, said in the two-minute video, posted on several Islamist websites. "If you accept the demands, I live. If you don't accept the demands, then I die."

According to CNN, those demands listed by Al-Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahiri include

• The lifting of the blockade on the movement of people and trade between Egypt and Gaza

• An end to bombing by the United States and its allies in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and Gaza

• The release of anyone arrested on charges of belonging to al-Qaida and the Taliban

• The release of all prisoners in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and American secret prisons and the closure of Guantanamo and the other prisons

• The release of terrorists convicted in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center

• The release of relatives of Osama bin Laden

#54     May 7, 2012
  5. You need to ask the person responsible for resolving this, Obama.

#55     May 7, 2012
  6. The US does not negotiate with terrorists.

Resolved.

#56     May 7, 2012
  7. Then it looks like Obama will have another dead one to add to the list.

#57     May 7, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I'd bet you're just wringing your twig-fingered hands with glee over this.

#58     May 7, 2012
  9. It happens, a 70 year old man for the list of those demands? You cannot be serious, are you?

#59     May 7, 2012
  10. Are you talking about Obamacare?

#60     May 7, 2012