Obama got another one

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 6, 2012.

1. The US Military is responsible,Obama is the head of the US Military so its right to acknowledge his role

If things at Bin Ladens compound had went like Carters rescue operation you can bet the GOP would bring it up every day until the election and they would put all the blame on Obama,not the troops

#31     May 7, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

I think it's interesting that most Americans blame OBL for 9/11 even though OBL didn't do any of the heavy lifting or tactical work. But many of those same Americans aren't willing to give Obama his due for his hand in putting OBL to sleep. Truly an interesting study in contrasts. They were able to give the leader of America's mortal enemy more "credit" for perpetrating an atrocity than they are willing to give the president of their own country for taking him out.

#32     May 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So Obama murdered an innocent man?

#33     May 7, 2012
  4. +1

#34     May 7, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

You have to be consistent in your level of attribution for a given level of participation if you want to be taken seriously and not as an empty sack. But if you insist on playing stupid, I'm perfectly willing to treat you that way.

#35     May 7, 2012
  6. Arnie

Arnie

And what "heavy lifting" did Obama do?

#36     May 7, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Had the operation failed, would Obama be taking flack for that now?

#37     May 7, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

I think you should actually read my post before commenting on it. OBL didn't do any more "lifting" in perpetrating 9/11 than Obama did in taking OBL down, and OBL arguably did far less in his respective role. But guys like you are ready to attribute 9/11 to OBL without acknowledging Obama's role in ending OBL. Did I really have to explain that to you again?

#38     May 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bull Shit

#39     May 7, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Very well, then. Not an empty sack, but one filled with bullshit. Who am I to question your self-assessment?

#40     May 7, 2012