Obama got another one

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 6, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I wouldn't vote for Barrack Obama if he choked OBL out with his bare hands.

#11     May 6, 2012
  2. Spending an extra 400 billion a year and Bush still couldn't get Bin Laden and the top Al Queda guys I'm underwhelmed with Bush and republicans.Allowing 9-11 due to his incompetence and the Iraq war also leaves me underwhelmed

#12     May 6, 2012
  3. yep it's all due to obama:D :D :D :D : I highly doubt obama could pour a bowl of cornflakes without someone doing the hard lifting for him.

#13     May 6, 2012
  4. I have no problem with our methods of killing terrorists. War is a messy game. That said, to say we are killing them as enemy combatants on the battlefield is a bit of a stretch. And let's be crystal clear as we look through our partisan lens. If a republican was offing these guys in this manner, the left would be wanting to put him on trial for war crimes. Isn't anybody clean in this game. There never is!

#14     May 6, 2012
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Are you working out of the Obama campaign war room?

You have canned quick responses that don't address the original subject and end up blaming Bush.

#15     May 6, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

#16     May 6, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I'll be honest, I think drone warfare is cowardly.

#17     May 6, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That damned cowardly Obama.

#18     May 6, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

WTF Ricter, are you a moron? I'll let you take that back before commenting more....

#19     May 6, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Have at it. I would have been one of the British, calling the American colonists cowards for hiding behind trees and buildings, too. I'm not a moron, but maybe I'm a relic.

#20     May 6, 2012