Obama: Go to college to recession-proof yourself!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by short&naked, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Trust me BONE the guy is lying for sure.

Video Game Designer?

are you kidding me. I try and sell all my tracks to ROCKSTAR games, and countless others...they want to pay me nothing for the music. In fact, that industry is firing all in house Designers and looking for free lancers right now....both in Music and Video Design.

Another useless article by the lame ass media.

#1 Recession Proof Job. ASS CLOWN MEDIA, WRITTER OR TV.

#21     Sep 28, 2010
  2. dtan1e

dtan1e

All my relatives that never go to college r wealthy while all the college grads can barely support themselves

#22     Sep 28, 2010
  3. I bet someone out of high school working at McD and going to Hamburger University and rising up through the ranks will do better than your dipshit going to get a degree in some Liberal arts.

You can poke fun at someone who goes to Hamburger University but I bet they learn real life work skills VS someone spending 4 years and 100K to learn how to take pictures with a camera.

#23     Sep 28, 2010
  4. I have one daughter who is now 20 and a salaried manager at MCD, she's been working there for 5 years. In the meantime she has taken some college for nursing. We both feel she is more suited for a career at MCD (well, I actually do- lol) I expect within the next two years she might get the opp to go to Hamburger University, then I would like to invest in her. Help her buy her own MCD.

#24     Sep 28, 2010
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, I'd love to see this Country get back to the 1950's mentality!

As for "Women" weraing pajamas out of their homes/appartments/trailers, etc., check out www.peopleofwalmart.com
    It will blow your mind! If people walked into a mom and pop grocery store looking like the "people" on the above site in the 1950's, the store owner would throw them out, and call the cops telling them a mental case escaped from the sanitarium...

Remember when people used to dress up to fly commercial? On my most recent flight, I was surprised (but not surprised knowing it's 2010) to see what people wear. Self respect seems to be almost gone these days.

Respect for others is way gone...:mad:

#25     Sep 28, 2010
  6. I think Americans will prosper when they shun USA First and Rest of the World Next culture.

#26     Sep 28, 2010
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

obama is so clearly out of touch with reality at this point it is a wonder the man lives on the same planet.

#27     Sep 28, 2010
  8. You actually think Covel earns a living from trading?

#28     Sep 28, 2010
  9. Exactly. He writes books on trading.

#29     Sep 28, 2010
  10. Bob111

Bob111