Obama getting his way with emails

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 21, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

When Ocommunist was running for his first term, my inbox used to get hit with 15-20 emails/day from friends, family, etc., about just how screwed up he is. After he was elected, I received the same kind of emails all through his first term, and part of the second. That is until news broke about his tyrannical administration's snooping into emails, cell calls, and texts by the NSA.

Ever since that story broke, I've not received a single email pointing out just how bad he is!!!:eek: Why? I was curious, and started calling the people who used to send them, and every single one of them expressed fear of the snooping, and fear of reciprocity. This nazi son of a bitch has single handedly attacked the first, second, fourth, and fifth Amendments of the US Constitution, and he's not on trial?!?!?:confused:

Communism works... For tyrants!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Any of you notice what I've been noticing?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The Nazi's and Communists have successfully utilized similar police state tactics.

Have you noticed that very few Obama worshipers have called him out on it?

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

NO ONE calls him out on his Gestapo tactics. Why? I'm not sure other than the PC shit where he's black, a flaming liberal, and communist. Our "friends at fox" have done ZERO to point this shit out, and they're supposed to be fair and balanced. Yeah, ok... We have to face the facts that tyranny is overtaking America. However, we don't have to allow it to continue. This country was settled by people who were tired of similar shit in Europe, yet we allow their hard work and sacrifices to dissipate. In reality, WE'RE the one's our Founding Fathers would hold responsible after they got done hanging these tyrants.:mad:

I'll remind those who are scared of our training wheels bike riding communist that we have the second amendment so WE can overthrow an out of control tyrannical government... Again, our Founding Fathers would unleash wrath for our ALLOWING this shit to go down. I wouldn't want to face Thomas Jefferson when he asks "why did you, an armed citizen, allow this to happen to MY country.":( I'm tired of the bitching. It's time something's done to restore our Constitution...

I truly wish real Americans would read and comprehend the US Constitution. This shit could all end very swiftly as it should be...:(

4. Banjo

Banjo

"I truly wish real Americans would read and comprehend the US Constitution. This shit could all end very swiftly as it should be"

What, and miss the Duck Dynasty.Besides, who wants to watch a book, it's so much effort and also harder to snack while you're doing it.

5. Same here. I haven't gotten one negative email, phone call, etc.

Too late to stop criticizing 0' now. Everyone is on Paranoid 0'bamma's Enemies List.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Liberal policies, liberal leaning school boards, teachers unions and a $70 Billion a year dept of ED have successfully dumb downed at least one if not two generations of Americans.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

The communist son of a bitch sure has gotten his way! He's basically silenced several hundred million Americans who know he's dangerous, and yet he gets away with it.:mad: Do you guys realize this is exactly how a dictator behaves when dealing with his subjects? America's finished.:( :mad: :mad:

I'll predict that in the next two years, boards like this won't have a pnr section. Maybe religion, but politics, no. This tyrant's next step will be sending Feds out knocking on doors of people who see him for exactly what he is: the most dangerous man on planet earth.:( :mad:

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

True. And the snacks probably paid for by you and me.:mad:

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, it's a smart move on the part of the demonazis.

1. Make them dumb

2. Give them some "free" shit

3. Own their minds and bodies (and yes, obama care will mean the government owns your body. i.e., they'll have a financial stake in you, and WILL be telling people what they can and cannot put in their bodies.)

Goodbye freedom. It was nice knowing you...:( :mad: :mad: