Obama Gets The Servant Treatment In Cambodia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Yep, that is what you conservatives are left with these days...spell checks:D

#31     Nov 22, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I WAS wrong about the SC decision. Everything else, as usual, you are literally just pulling out of your fat ass.

I made no predictions as to the nomination or election outcome.

#32     Nov 22, 2012
  3. You are the one taking shots for being a fat ass, not me.:)

You voted for the wrong guy. Not ever your guy, so you in effect thought Mittens might win, unless you were so stupid as to throw your vote away on someone you did not want to vote for, in a state that was going to red whether you voted or not.

Get real, luke, you are a one fukked up angry dude who thinks he is going to hell. You need some counseling.

#33     Nov 22, 2012
  4. That's even better, check the median salary in Chicago. Like I said, if I want to make 6 figs, I can.:)

#34     Nov 22, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was, I'm down about 30 lbs.

No, moRON I NEVER said I thought Romney would win. And voting for him doesn't prove I thought he would win. It was only in the last several months I though he might even have a chance of winning. I voted AGAINST that unqualified empty suit you supported
    I've said I THINK I'm PROBABLY going to Hell IF in fact such a place exits. Learn to read and stop making up shit as you go numb nuts. And you're the guy with the compulsive lying personality disorder.

You don't live in Chicago dumb ass, you're stuck in Peoria.

#35     Nov 22, 2012
  6. :D :D and they say AA isn't dangerous.:eek:

#36     Nov 22, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

You're going to start giving blow jobs in Chicago?

#37     Nov 22, 2012
  8. How much you charging rcg?

#38     Nov 22, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Why ask? Be self-sufficient: go fuck yourself!

#39     Nov 22, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I assume this is some of that post "content" you so arrogantly presume only you contribute here. Chicken shit Coward.

#40     Nov 22, 2012