Obama: Get On This Problem Now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrDODGE, Apr 30, 2009.

1. The great fried chicken uprising of 2009
    LOL

#11     Apr 30, 2009
  2. #12     May 1, 2009
  3. Wilt

Wilt

Why is that funny? These people were civil. You are a racist pos cgtrader and so are the rest of you. If Wal-Mart were selling 00 buckshot for $3 a box and you went there and they simply said no or ran out, you would be like wtf, this is bs. Then we'd be laughing at you dumb crackers complaining. You could remake this scenario for any product and its buyers. These people's reactions were perfectly reasonable and in line with the circumstance.

Wilt

#13     May 1, 2009
  4. Why is it racist? You know racism is the belief that your "race" is superior than others...right?

I would laugh just as hard at Walmart being out of ammo and seeing a bunch of "crackers" all pissed off

for a good laugh youtube: the amazing racist

In the mean time, lighten the fu<k up.

#14     May 1, 2009
  5. Here's my own video response to the people in the chicken video. You must listen closely to get the message that I'm purveying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

#15     May 1, 2009
  6. Thanks for that LOL, I almost shit myself laughing.

#16     May 1, 2009
  7. As probably the only person on this board who has worked for Popeye's Fried Chicken in the past I can say this is exceptionaly
    funny. By the way I get really pissed off when My local Popeye's
    runs out of extra spicy and I am almost albino white.

#17     May 1, 2009
  8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

#18     May 1, 2009
  9. What amazed me in the first video is how many people were driving big-ass, expensive-to-operate SUV's just to get $4.99 chicken. They spent $5 -$10 in gas to save a little money on food.

It saddened me to see the "victim" mentality that these poor souls expressed just because they couldn't eat greasy fried food exactly when they wanted to for a buck or two lower than normal price.

It made me laugh like a mofo when I heard the one guy say "we've been looking forward to this all week" - HUH?

Geez, get a life, folks. No wonder NoBama got elected.

#19     May 1, 2009

10. Here we go again the race card.

#20     May 1, 2009