Obama flies his dog by himself on M22 Osprey to Martha's Vineyard

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Aug 11, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

[​IMG]

I'm saying egalitarianism is an illusion and false hope. There can be no such society. You need a different equation for that where C is the elite and A,B are the have nots.

A=0 B=0 C>A+B.

C would have you believe A=B=C.

#31     Aug 12, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

"Quote from pspr:

I often wonder why your wife doesn't just shoot you..."

One possibility, pisspoor, would be that she's as stupid as you are.

#32     Aug 12, 2013
  3. the hate is real. you need to pick your fights better, telling someone what they feel is truly an exercise in futility.

edit: cause i seemed a little harsh to ET in my last post let me say, i do actually like this site quite a bit. even though i mainly post here in the basement, i have learned trading related stuff here.

#33     Aug 12, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

It's a safe bet you do not hate Obama more than anyone can be hated. Unless you're conceding you're a world-class monster.

#34     Aug 12, 2013
  5. it was of course, a subjective claim, how could i know?

by the way I didn't realize hating people makes one a monster! haha more nonsense, hate is as natural as happy,sad etc.. just another emotion. This bs line of thought that anger or hate make you 'bad' is fucking stupid. There is a reason why our emotions evolved this way.

#35     Aug 12, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're wife is stupid? I guess she'd have to be to stay with your sorry ass.

#36     Aug 12, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Big zero does that a lot too. Must be a liberal thing.

#37     Aug 12, 2013
  8. This guy just makes new lows each week. Now, he's even throwing his wife under the bus.

Class act.

#38     Aug 12, 2013