Obama flies his dog by himself on M22 Osprey to Martha's Vineyard

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

So you're agreeing with
    A=B=C
    Where
    A=0
    B=0
    C>0
    ?

#21     Aug 12, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

I often wonder why your wife doesn't just shoot you and put you out of your misery. How does she take your constant nonsense?

#22     Aug 12, 2013
  3. *Obama flies his dog by himself on M22 Osprey to Martha's Vineyard*

I thought Mittens was the guy who was "out of touch"? obama is the all time ultimate hypocrite. It's impossible to hate someone more than i hate him.

#23     Aug 12, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

If that were true (of course it's not) you'd be simply pouring your own failures and frustrations into one Object.

#24     Aug 12, 2013
  5. He is a hypocrite of unparalleled proportions and i DO hate him immensely. both true. Your post is just psychobabble, i hate him because of what he says and does.

#25     Aug 12, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

No "psychobabble" to it. You said you hate him more than anyone can be hated. That's laughable. So I think you're just generating page hits for ET.

#26     Aug 12, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

But thank you for reminding me of an old Harlan Ellison story I read long ago. A quote:

"Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate."

(From I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream. 1967)

#27     Aug 12, 2013
  8. my hate is maxed out, he could declare himself king and i couldn't hate him anymore than i already do. you tried to tell me i'm projecting my own flaws onto him, i explained that's nonsense psychobabble (which it is). instead of just letting it go you make the super illogical leap that i'm what.. a paid shill for ET? lol

your conclusion is laughable bro, not cause it's funny but absurd, i have nothing to do with ET aside from it being a preferred choice of killing time. I just felt like expressing my hate for the terrorist-in-chief, which you apparently don't like and that's too bad. :D

good quote though, much more colorful than mine.

#28     Aug 12, 2013
  9. He stays with him "for the kids".

#29     Aug 12, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

That much hate (if it were real) can only result in the destruction of the object, or yourself. If the latter, I'll only say that you can get help with that.

#30     Aug 12, 2013