Obama flies his dog by himself on M22 Osprey to Martha's Vineyard

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Aug 11, 2013.

1. yeah. :( .

and Maxi follows Michelle on Twitter.:).

#11     Aug 12, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Picayune.

#12     Aug 12, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

#13     Aug 12, 2013
  4. Someone catch the animals loose from the zoo.

#14     Aug 12, 2013
  5. And still he's the better man than you. Embarrassing isn't it.

#15     Aug 12, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

A full grown man - that's STILL in high school?

Embarrassing "isn't it"?

#16     Aug 12, 2013
  7. I blame the republicans. They should have already excoriated Obama over this, but I haven't heard one word.

We know if it had been Bush, the dems would have been all over the media raging about it, and the media would have run front page stories on it for weeks and invented a narrative that Bush treated his dog better than he does people and how unfair it all was that people were starving but this dan dog rides in a provate jet.

But it's our first black president, so we get nothing.

#17     Aug 12, 2013
  8. wjk

wjk

That would be the egalitarian society the left seeks. Just about there. Won't take much longer with this congress and admin calling the shots.

#18     Aug 12, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Scat is saying we would have a society without haves and have-nots, and which would be comprised of people with nothing, and an elite with lots.

#19     Aug 12, 2013
  10. wjk

wjk

Yeah, I got that. I was essentially agreeing with him (with a bit of cynicism).

My point was we would all be equal...all with nothing...with the exception of the elite (I should have mentioned that...I thought that would be assumed in my comment).

I don't believe a true egalitarian society is actually possible because there will always be at least a ruling elite to enforce equality for everyone else. True equality (at least the way I believe the left views equality) is not possible without enforcement of those who don't wish to be equal. And the enforcers would be, shall we say, more equal than the rest (along with the politicians).

#20     Aug 12, 2013