Obama fires his final bazooka:Bernanke launches the mother of all QE's.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 13, 2012.

1. The last GOP nominee wanted to do something similar to that

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a3yJNGLc2y6Y

McCain Urges Buying Mortgages

Oct. 7 (Bloomberg) -- John McCain said he would order the Treasury Department to buy up bad mortgages in the U.S. and allow homeowners to renegotiate, as he and rival Barack Obama clashed over their economic proposals and records.

``I would order the secretary of Treasury to immediately buy up the bad home-loan mortgages in America and renegotiate at the new value of those homes,'' McCain said tonight during their second debate, a town hall-style forum at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee.

#11     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Throw in a few guns and some women and it would be worth it.

#12     Sep 13, 2012
  3. What do we do now? While we wait for the righties go attempt to digest actual factual information. While they're on tilt?

#13     Sep 13, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Is Bernanke a financial terrorist?

#14     Sep 13, 2012
  5. Yeah and I laughed my ass off at it.

mcvain didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground but yet he was miles above obama in competence.

So 4 yrs later the best idea the obama admin can come up with is to recycle mcvain's stupedous idiocy?:D :D :D

good lord you guys are funny

#15     Sep 13, 2012
  6. Oh now, 4 years later, you come up with how you're against the GOP nominee, talk about funny.

#16     Sep 13, 2012
  7. Few conservatives liked McCain. His only selling point was that he wasn't a radical activist with terrorist connections, no experience, a deep antipathy towards the country and its values and a promoter of radical islamist groups.

Unfortunately, McCain refused to use any of those in his campaign. he was afraid of upsetting the media.

#17     Sep 13, 2012
  8. \
    straw-man argument.
    Let me know when you've got something that doesn't sound like rcg or trend wrote it for you?
    IOW: IQ above 87

#18     Sep 13, 2012
  9. I'm sure I posted it elsewhere , uncle ben is going to re-(s)elect obama.

#19     Sep 13, 2012