Obama Fail

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The career politicians residing in D.C. are NEVER going to fix it.

#21     Feb 14, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#22     Feb 14, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, because we don't ever look back at the past to get an indication of what will happen in the future. History never repeats, etc.

Please do me a favor and point out all the wonderful government run services that generate a profit and I will do so with all those that lose money. Then let's compare.

#23     Feb 14, 2013
  4. These people aren't Republicans, they're tea party people; they have little to no understanding of anything. Old school Republicans are probably wondering if they're ever going to get their party back. For Democrats, it's a potential 30 year reign or however long the tea party exists.

#24     Feb 14, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

30 years...you're on some strong narcotics. The country won't make it another 10 years under democrats. All you have to do is know how to make a ruler and project the debt!

#25     Feb 14, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

It's the debt that is the real hockey stick chart - not climate!

#26     Feb 14, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a steaming pile of poo.

#27     Feb 14, 2013
  8. King Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles was in a Black 'hood and run by Blacks. It was a mismanaged mess for decades but nobody could say anything because of Political Correctness. Anybody that criticized anything about it would be called a racist and that would be the end of discussion. Eventually it was so shitty there that a Mexican woman died on the waiting room floor while a janitor mopped up around her and nobody gave her any help at all. That's how bad it had to get before it could be criticized.

I'm relating this story because it depicts how bad the US of A will have to be under Obama's watchful eyes, all three of them, before anybody will be able to get the cleanup work under way.

#28     Feb 14, 2013
  9. piezoe

piezoe

I think we would fundamentally disagree on the debt issue. From my point of view there is good debt and bad debt. I don't consider all debt bad. That's where we might disagree, but I'm not sure about that.

I also think that government debt for a nation whose currency is fiat and also the reserve currency of the world, not sure how long that can last, is very different from individual debt such as you or I might have. That's another place I would guess that we would disagree.

#29     Feb 16, 2013
  10. piezoe

piezoe

I think we would fundamentally disagree on the debt issue. From my point of view there is good debt and bad debt. I don't consider all debt bad. That's where we might disagree, but I'm not sure about that.

I also think that government debt for a nation whose currency is fiat and also the reserve currency of the world, I wonder how long that can last, is very different from individual debt such as you or I might have. That's another place I would guess that we would disagree.

#30     Feb 16, 2013