Obama Executes 18 Muslims! Without a trial!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Jan 23, 2009.

1. I hope follows the doctine of win decisicively or get the feck out. Anything else is only a meat grinder for our troops.

#21     Jan 23, 2009
  2. Shagi

Shagi

TGREGG - Please as moderator you should know better than posting idotic threads.

#22     Jan 23, 2009
  3. ak15

ak15

This is inaccurate. It is not necessarily a promise that Obama is keeping. These strikes have been ongoing since August of last year. Refer to your article. It is continuation of foreign policy. Obama's halting such strikes would be something new. But nobody in his/her right mind expects the American President to do so, notwithstanding your derisive comments about "It'll be fun watching all the anti-war libs twist themselves in knots trying to justify a pro-war black democrat president."

As for your sensational caption "Obama executes 18 Muslims without a trial", that is tantamount to a comical parody.

"Pakistan's leaders had expressed hope Obama might halt the strikes, but few observers expected he would end a tactic that U.S. officials say has killed several top al-Qaida operatives and is denying the terrorist network a long-held safe haven.

The United States has staged more than 30 missile strikes inside Pakistan since August last year."

#23     Jan 23, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Obama should be tried as a mass murdering war criminal!! He could not even prove his citizenship, he's a George Soros sock puppet, and not a very good one at that...

Jeez, when he was signing his first three executive orders, he turned and asked one of his guys what it was he was signing!! Can you imagine the shit storm if Bush asked Cheney what he was signing?? He's a puppet and not bright enough to lead anything other than maybe a street demonstration or something like that... his speeches were off teleprompters!! People still think he's overthrowing the "capitalist rule" or some such nonsense... one poster here said that Obama has kicked out the lobbyists and frozen pay for Federal workers.. he froze pay for 100 workers!! A hundred... people that can't do math think that's something...

#24     Jan 23, 2009
  5. Quality post, rife with facts nevertheless. I'm convinced that we'll see Obama tried as a 'mass-murdering war criminal' within the next few months. I also agree with maxpi that GWB is clearly way smarter than Obama.

Once again, this is a quality post representing the best of the right.

#25     Jan 23, 2009
  6. Fuck Pakistan. They need to be wiped off the earth for what they did to India awhile back. I hope Pakistan acts up and we start using some real weapons on them, The kind Bush was too pussy to use. I think Obama kills Bin Laden within the year.

#26     Jan 23, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dito

#27     Jan 23, 2009

8. you totally missed her sarcasm, tard

#28     Jan 23, 2009
  9. lmao, okti!!!:D

#29     Jan 23, 2009
  10. I think Obama could nuke a small country and his supporters would justify it.

#30     Jan 23, 2009