Obama, excuses, excuses, excuses. Good Ad!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 16, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I always used to laugh when Chris Rock talked about the OJ trial:

"Black people too happy, white people too mad. I haven't seen white people that mad since they canceled M.A.S.H.! Black people in the streets shouting 'we won! hey, we won!'. What the fuck did we win? Every day I look in the mail for my O.J. prize...nuttin!"

#11     Apr 17, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Just so long as they keep it in the hood.

BTW what did you do with that pic of RCG shopping? It was only up briefly. :D

#12     Apr 17, 2012
  3. Wallet

Wallet

Obama gets reelected but loses more control to Repubs in the House and possibly even the majority vote in the Senate.

Meaning 4 more years of ultimate gridlock, I'm not Naive enough to believe Obama will work with the other side of the aisle, unlike Clinton, and get anything accomplished. He'd rather see it crumble than give in on issues.

#13     Apr 17, 2012
  4. Yannis

Yannis

In Summary...

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

#14     Apr 18, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

I hear ya. My bone is Romney is nearly identical to Obama. Conservatives who think Romney will turn this ship around are sadly mistaken. His policies - on the deficit, wars, police state, NDAA - are identical. There's some disagreement on Obamacare and rhetoric. That's it. I'd be surprised if Romney went after Obamacare if the SC let's it stand.

Come to think of it, there's a Jefferson quote? that reads something to the effect, 'when policies don't change from one administration to the next, it's a dictatorship'. That's basically what we have.

#15     Apr 18, 2012
  6. Yannis

Yannis

In Summary...

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

#16     Apr 18, 2012
  7. jem

jem

There difference between Romney and Obama is that Romney has shown he can run things well.

he was a governor
    he ran the olympics well.
    he ran bain well.

As a small business owner... I realize running a profitable business, well, is a far more complex than I would have ever guessed. (trading with an edge was a vacation by comparison. )

Time management
    People management
    Technology management
    Taxes
    Vendors
    Clients
    Marketing
    Hiring
    Expansion
    Investment

Most people who make a lot of money have developed serious skills or set up really good systems.

Obama never had to develop any of the skill as good executive needs.

#17     Apr 18, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Sure, but to what end will he run America to?

I'd rather have a incompetent tyrant running things than a competent one.

#18     Apr 18, 2012
  9. Yannis

Yannis

Interesting perspective, good framework.

BUT, Romney is incompetent as a national tyrant and competent as a financier, leader, overachiever.

Obama on the other hand is incompetent at anything useful, but very competent as a national tyrant, divisive demagogue, and lazy politician to boot.

#19     Apr 18, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I think that Romney will be more likely to try to reign in government spending than Obama, so it is basically a choice of Obama 0% chance he will make an effort as he has already shown, or Romney 10-15% chance of him making an attempt.

Also in terms of repealing Obamacare obviously while the chances are small Romney will get anything done, its still better then the 0% chance of that happening under Obama.

While i am a libertarian/conservative, I basically hate the entire republican party almost as much the democrats they are all cut from the same big government cloth, and they all only care about getting re-elected. All im trying to do is limit the damage.

Really the only 2 politicians i would fight for, and actually believe are different from the rest are Chris Christie and Ron Paul.

Why oh why didnt you run Christie :mad:

#20     Apr 18, 2012