Obama: Europe is facing tough times, cause they didnt follow me.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 18, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Its hard not to just shake your head and laugh at this point.... Obama is either delusional, or he is the most brazen liar in history...... Im wondering exactly which measures Obama thinks he took, that Europe should have followed in order, to stave off a debt crisis.....

On Thursday, President Barack Obama said that Europe would be much better off had it just mimicked Mr. Obama's economic moves:

"We've still got headwinds. Europe is still ... in a difficult state, partly because they didn't take some of the decisive steps that we took early on in this recession," said Mr. Obama at a private 70-person fundraiser in Seattle, Washington.

It's unclear exactly which "decisive steps" Mr. Obama was referring to. A senior administration official told Reuters that Mr. Obama was likely referring to "early stress tests on banks, requirements that banks bolster their capital cushions and an aggressive early response by the Federal Reserve, the U.S. central bank."

In a speech yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that there is "no magic bullet" to solving the Eurozone's problems except to attack its "horrendous debts":

Overcoming the crisis will be a long and difficult process that will only be achieved if we attack the origins of the crisis, which are the horrendous debts and a lack of competitiveness in some European countries.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...-europe-should-have-followed-my-economic-lead

[​IMG]

2. Ricter

Ricter

He said "we". You're trying too hard.

3. Max E.

Max E.

ok, ill accept that, i was wrong saying "me" instead of "we" now how bout you tell me what "decisive steps" Obama took that would have made Europes debt crisis better?

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Perhaps, but the "we" Obama is referring to is "his" administration which is just an extension of him, personally.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough, and I'll concede that Obama was politicking.

Which is not entirely unexpected at a PRIVATE 70-PERSON FUNDRAISER.

: )

6. Max E.

Max E.

Are you telling me he was saying it for the money?!?! I just became disillusioned over the political process...... :mad:

:D

7. Ricter

Ricter

As I have time today I'll be starting some prospecting down the "13 Bankers" shaft. You want a solid, pertinent reason to attack Obama, I'll bet it's in there.

8. pspr

pspr

Both. Have you seen how many times Obama has been photographed with his nose up in the air? That is a tell of an "I'm better than you" attitude. If Obama is re-elected there will be a lot of walking around with his nose in the air followed by more delusional policies and brazen lies.