obama - epic disaster

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, I do. Reagan and Bush II were walking, talking turds. No difference.

:)

#11     Sep 6, 2013
  2. Fazer

Fazer Guest

Obama launches military strikes without congress approval - he should be impeached - rednecks scream and shout

Obama seeks congress approval to launch military strikes - he is a spineless coward - rednecks scream and shout

Obama orders SEALS to take out Bin Laden - its not his decision, he is not responsible - rednecks scream and shout

Reagan launches military strikes without congress approval - he is the real deal, he has got balls - rednecks scream and shout

Bill Clinton launches military strikes without congress approval - he is the real deal, he has got balls - rednecks scream and shout

Bush Snr seeks congress approval to launch military strikes - he is ......now sing along all together .

#12     Sep 6, 2013
  3. But Obama is a really,really BIG turd! :D

#13     Sep 6, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

But Reagan and... nm.

; )

#14     Sep 6, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Lmao, well done. : )

#15     Sep 6, 2013
  6. He told you this ??? or are you psychic ??? I can only remember one president who claimed to be "ordained" I don't think he used those words but the meaning was the same... now who was that president.

#16     Sep 6, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really. You're not drunk already are you?

#17     Sep 6, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

63.2 percent is where the labor force participation rate stands right now. The lowest it's been since 1978.

"Good job mr president"

#18     Sep 6, 2013
  9. TGregg

TGregg

I'm sure he can lower that number before the end of his Second Coming.

#19     Sep 6, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

He obviously lives off some gubment $ as he doesn't trade, yet invades ET with no job to ever mention besides the one where he sailed into Orlando. Why wouldn't he be drunk by noon? We're paying for his "fun.":mad:

#20     Sep 6, 2013