Obama Employs Fear Tactic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Jul 12, 2011.

1. And when it comes to fucking off, you're not trying nearly hard enough.

#21     Jul 12, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

And proudly so. However, I would allow every household one S/W Magnum 357 model 65 and one Colt AR-15.

But, having said that, I would be happier if there was no need for any type of gun.

Not so bad, huh, machine-gun-Lukie?

#22     Jul 12, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Gosh-o-mighty...The lovefest has begun!

#23     Jul 12, 2011
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Social Security is a trust fund. The Government holds the money until it is paid out for retirement.

It is not a debt instrument. How can Obama the professor find logic in tying the debt to the Social Security trust.

Does this man understand Government. This is a case of scaring the public with wrong information. Appalling.

#24     Jul 12, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Lukie, if Gabby was on Social Security, would you withhold his August 3 check?

Gabby, if Lukie was on Social Security, would you withhold his August 3 check?

#25     Jul 12, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Correct, Merkie. Obama may not be able to guarantee payment on August 3, but I "guarantee" it's gonna happen.

#26     Jul 12, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

When the emphasis is put on "cannot", it is fear, uncertainty, and doubt that are being called upon. When the emphasis is on "guarantee", it's a rather prosaic statement, ie. of course he cannot guarantee that.

#27     Jul 12, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Being a busy body Canadian Gabby can't get SS payments.

But hypothetically speaking, YES!. But then I wouldn't have ever let him draw SS to begin with. Big government tit suckers like him can work or starve.

#28     Jul 12, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#29     Jul 12, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

The implications of not paying SS while living high on the hog politicians who are role models suited for the parole office, shit wiill truly hit the fAN IN GOOD OL' USA. It just shows what a truly ignorant fool the BO is, to even threaten this. I do think it is time for you to start worrying in earnest about the nation on your southern border. Not a pretty picture.

#30     Jul 12, 2011