Obama Economy: Jobs Created In August: "ZERO"!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Meanwhile more and more people getting born in the USA, more and more immigrants coming in...but no jobs....

#11     Sep 2, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thanks Obama.

Hey, how about another vacation or campaign speech? Works every time.

#12     Sep 2, 2011
  3. "Nonfarm payrolls were unchanged last month, the Labor Department said Friday. It was the first time since 1945 that the government has reported a net monthly job change of zero.

Hope and Change!

#13     Sep 2, 2011
  4. the old adage "its the economy stupid" has and always will determine a presidents fate.

[​IMG]

wow, that chart looks horrendous.

#14     Sep 2, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Please indicate what the president, any president, could do about the jobs situation at this time. When thinking about your answer, take into account that:

1) consumers are "underwater" and are deleveraging, not spending.
    2) big business is sitting on more cash than it has ever been.
    3) small business has access to credit.

#15     Sep 2, 2011
  6. i think the regulatory environment has killed, squashed, stomped on any hope of at least a moderate jobs recovery.

#16     Sep 2, 2011
  7. Mercor

Mercor

This is a softball question.

But this shows why we are in this situation. If you have to ask this question, like all Democrats do, then that is the answer. Democrats are clueless about how to grow the private industry.

#17     Sep 2, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

So, for example, if the waste disposal regulations were eased on my Wyoming manufacturing plant, my customers would buy more of my product?

#18     Sep 2, 2011
  9. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=226408&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

Why Hitler can do it but Obama cannot?

#19     Sep 2, 2011
  10. Cass Sunstein, the Regulation Czar, says the regulation relief he announced yesterday will save business $10 billion over five years. But, the latest analysis by the Small Business Administration (SBA) calculates that compliance with federal regulation costs a staggering $1.75 trillion annually - and, that is a 2008 pre-Obama Administration estimate.

That does not include the 75 new major rules generated by Obama in just his first 26 months at an additional burden of $40 billion according to a study by the Heritage Foundation.

Worse, still to come are the impending clean air rules from the EPA, new derivative rules, net neutrality rules, the new CAFE fuel mandates, and the avalanche of rules mandated by ObamaCare and the Dodd-Frank legislation.

The government admits there are 4200 new rules or revisions already in the pipeline.

now tell me who would take on new employees if business costs go up? can't do it.

#20     Sep 2, 2011