Obama Economic Plan Childish

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 27, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Obama: I Want An Economy "Where We're Making Stuff And Selling Stuff And Moving It Around"

What? Is that a plan or a child playing with his toy trucks in the sand lot?

"On Tuesday at the State of the Union, I laid out my vision for how we move forward," President Obama said at a campaign event in Las Vegas, Nevada. "I laid out a blueprint for an economy that's built to last, that has a firm foundation. Where we're making stuff and selling stuff and moving it around and UPS drivers are dropping things off everywhere."

You didn't lay out anything of the sort you idiot! Go back to your community organizer job. You're not qualified to be President.

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/...f_and_selling_stuff_and_moving_it_around.html

2. I wonder if he ever worked on an assembly line, what a bullshit job that is.

As far as "making stuff and selling stuff and moving it around", sound like a "derivative".

Oth, maybe he got a Christmas fruitcake this year. Those move around.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously a Harvard "education" doesn't mean what it used to.

4. pspr

pspr

5. Yet another LIE.

His policies have been to hamstring business with costs and regulation... then bitch about the lack of growing employment.

He's either doing all of this ON PURPOSE (which I suspect)... or as a "community organizer", he has no clue about business and economics.

(In a younger life, I was a professional bowler. I recall people commenting about other players, "he practices every day.... he must be really good". My reply... "he may practice every day, but his technique is weak... practice a bad technique all you want, but it will never produce good results"... same with Odumbo's policies.)

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe what he meant is that it was a mistake to elect him.

7. Brass

Brass

Yes, Lucrum, do tell us all about education.

8. Ricter

Ricter

Pffft. Nonsense. We are hoarding cash.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

The real kind of years ago or the affirmative action kind of today?

10. He real kind of years ago, lukie. Tell us what level of education did you acquire.

#10     Jan 27, 2012