Obama Economic Advisor: No Jobs if you are white!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I assumed such a staunch Republican and Bush supporter would know what Bob Jones University was.

The Rapture believing Christian Right radicals surely had a presence in the Bush Administration.

#21     Jun 22, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, that's certainly not the first dumb assumption you've made.

#22     Jun 22, 2009
  3. Who is your second favorite president after Obama?

#23     Jun 22, 2009
  4. Thats called communism, my brotha. He is basically saying then that if you have 20 years experience, you should not get the benefits of all those years of hard work, because some unskilled black guy or woman wants to earn alot of money too.

If you need a lifesaving operation, do you want a doctor with 20 years exeperience in the O.R. or black guy/woman who has never done an operation because someone in accounting wants to give them a chance to make more money?

#24     Jun 22, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

In my life time, probably Carter.

#25     Jun 22, 2009

6. No. This thread is saying Reich will give unskilled people jobs with pay as the same as skilled workers.
    What I hear Reich say is this. He is not talking about the doctors job. He is specific to (infrastructure; roads, buildings, communications...) and the money to spend on that. He wants to create jobs from the infrastructure needs, and the money for the infrastructure needs should go to more than jobs for just the skilled people and construction worker. He want the money to go to create more jobs for skilled people and others too. That is what I hear.

#26     Jun 22, 2009
  7. Nice edit Lucrum...

You must be learning from Fox News! You make Bill O"Reilly and Rush Limbaugh proud.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#27     Jun 22, 2009
  8. JDL

JDL

white people always crying about something :p

#28     Jun 23, 2009