Obama Economic Advisor: No Jobs if you are white!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

What was it you arrogantly told me recently?

Something stupid like "enjoy Obama"?

Having fun yet?

#11     Jun 22, 2009
  2. nd oh, how nasty that evil racism "smells."
    But ONLY whites can be racist, right?
    Obongo and his AG or his Supreme Court
    pick aren't the slightest bit racist. - Naaaah.

- Read what people wrote earlier on the first page, and how people were dissing Blacks, because apparently more likely to go on welfare or whatever, just beause of their trace.

I treat people the same regardless of their race.

#12     Jun 22, 2009
  3. Guys,

Who knows if this is Obama's idea. All we can say is that one of his advisers has this radical opinion. Anyway, I wouldn't take Robert Reich too seriosuly... he is only on the economic transition advisory board.

The chair of the Economic Council is Christina Romer. Then he has a whole bunch of other economists, one of which is this Reich clown.

So this comment does not really represent Obama. I don't like this Reich guy, but maybe he has some other views that people can agree to. He did work with Clinton during his first term.

#13     Jun 22, 2009
  4. Well perhaps Obama should can is candy ass for saying something so stupid!? I'm not going to hold my breath since Obama only cans those who expose his dirty tactics.

#14     Jun 22, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well that's one way to keep your head buried in the sand.

They teach you that in liberal arts college did they?

:)

#15     Jun 22, 2009
  6. We need more construction workers with the rich life experiences of latina women.

yeah, this doesn't represent obama, my arse

face it, literally 50%+ of the black and hispanic population doesn't have a high school diploma

weird though, i've never run across a hispanic begger, outside of tijuana

#16     Jun 22, 2009
  7. I listened to that video 3 times. To me I understand that Reich is talking about stimulus money. And he want to create jobs with infrastructure as one way to use stimulus money. But he wants to create jobs for no just skilled people and construction workers, but (other) jobs from the stimulus money. So he is not saying for women and minoritys to take construction jobs when not qualified, he is saying to create more jobs with the money so not only the construction worker and skilled people will benefit, but other people too? I do not think women want construction jobs, and Reich said women too.

#17     Jun 22, 2009
  8. Reich is nothing more than an educated fool.

#18     Jun 22, 2009
  9. I'm sorry your Bob Jones University liberal arts degree holds more weight than my private school B.A... which is ranked around the top 50 I will add.

Very impressive.

#19     Jun 22, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you going to make me Google Bob Jones U. to find out WTF you're talking about?

#20     Jun 22, 2009