Obama Economic Advisor: No Jobs if you are white!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Not only dont you get the job if you are white, but you dont get the job if you are highly skilled (which basically still means white)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_u1rvnX3wA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_u1rvnX3wA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Wow... that's ridiculous. We finally agree on something.

Affirmative action gone wild.

3. :eek:

4. achilles28

achilles28

What a douchebag. That's reverse discrimination.

5. Eight

Eight

Why any Caucasians would ever vote Democrat is way beyond me..

I went to college, saw the statistics about black and white unemployment and welfare percentages... but I worked in the private sector all my life and I rarely saw a black worker... then it hit me finally, the Democrats don't want blacks working in the private sector, they want them unionized in government jobs or on welfare, either way they are tied to the apron strings of Nancy Pelosi and the like... that's why Jessee Jackemup sues the private sector for big awards, it makes blacks unemployable by the private sector, nobody is going to take the lawsuit risk and give a black guy a job...

A black on welfare does not count in unemployment statistics, they have given up looking for a job!! What a scam this Democrat garbage is, pure and simple scam.. when they run out of people they can tax it will be bad but they are looking at the interval between now and then and seeing that they can have a lot of power for "change". Their version of "change" is really business as usual is it not? Wow, when all this shit finally collapses, and it seems inevitable that it must, you better be a warlord.. trade well or die!!

6. This is straight up bullshit.

I aint Black, but I can smell racism a mile away. Give people a chance and some opportunity and you'll be suprised at what they can do, black or white.

7. poyayan

poyayan

kudlow always had this guy on his show.

8. And oh, how nasty that evil racism "smells."
    But ONLY whites can be racist, right?
    Obongo and his AG or his Supreme Court
    pick aren't the slightest bit racist. - Naaaah.

9. Social spending in the U.S. since the 1960's is way up in the $$ trillions. Loads of folks make their whole career pumping, and taking their cut.

Where's the news?

10. What did you think was going to happen?

Chump-in-chief going to take care of the brothers
    and the others first.

People were warned and ignored it.

Welcome to Obamanation that causes desolation.

#10     Jun 22, 2009