Obama drops cap and trade

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Nov 4, 2010.

1. For the record,I ignore your posts because you can't debate without resorting to childish name calling and insults.

#11     Nov 4, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

BS.

#12     Nov 4, 2010
  3. Polls schmolls

If the criteria for what is right or wrong, good/bad in government is polls, individual rights have been replaced by mob rule.

#13     Nov 4, 2010
  4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

No, you weren't paying attention yesterday during his news conference. A few times he referenced the bad economy and the huge deficit he inherited. He was already starting to spin this as Bush's fault.

#14     Nov 4, 2010
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

so you have no poll to link to. i got my answer.

#15     Nov 4, 2010
  6. fhl

fhl

Global warming and cap and trader are yesterday's news.
    Done. Over.

What the left is gearing up for is becoming evident on blogs.
    The left is cheering on Ben's money printing operation. The dollar will continue to get crushed, and with it the price of oil is going to go higher. Maybe much higher. It doesn't matter that demand is weak, oil is priced in dollars.

As the price of oil rises, the new mantra is "peak oil" and you'll be hearing a lot, lot more about it as the price rises. One, to deflect blame from the insane monetary policy, and two, to take up where global warming failed in it's effort to grow gov't.

It's baked in the cake. It's only a matter of time.

#16     Nov 4, 2010
  7. ==================
    Well, the slight chill,
    in temperature this time;
    usually gives me a thrill,
    in temperature this time :D

And speaking of change,
    judges could just as easily rule against the EPA micro management or micro managed health care;
    & junk-science/global warming scam/ judges can be recalled & impeached also.:cool:

And this is NOT an anti-Arab/oil remark;
    but FEDX ,EBAY.. do seem to have finaly found a clean energy solution[sand & paint electrical generation/rocket science]

Actually bought some[ little bit of lower priced unleaded gas recently];
    before the price increase:cool:

#17     Nov 4, 2010
  8. Currently the most energy efficient city is NYC, also the most expensive.

#18     Nov 4, 2010