Obama down to 45% Approval

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 1, 2009.

1. I'll post this again, for the reading disabled like yourself:

Care to show me some worthy polls that show right now any candidate from the right who clearly beats Obama in 2012?

#31     Sep 1, 2009
  2. Absolutely right, and he only lead Palin by 6. How can democrats sleep at night knowing that the deity Obama only leads Palin by 6?

#32     Sep 1, 2009

3. Gee, let me guess, if there's any MSNBC, or CNN poll that gives Obama an edge, it would be a worthy poll? ROFLMAO!!!!

Of course the Libertards don't like the actual, true, independent polling sites like Rasmussen that show their Furor is in big trouble come 2012. lol :D

#33     Sep 1, 2009
  4. The right is gripping hard...

They know the current crop of republican candidates is not going to pull democrats away from Obama, which is why they focus on the independents...

The independents aren't going to make up their mind until 2012, so all this is meaningless...

Obama is president and will be at least until 2013, and after Obama having gone through a very rough patch during a shithole economy inherited from the worst president in American history, there is still no republican that strikes fear in the heart of the dems, nor attracts the independents...

You will notice, that the repubs and right goobers never talk about any candidate...just hatred of Obama...

That isn't a winning ticket.

The dems hated Bush in 2004 as much as the repubs hate Obama, but the dems found the biggest loser in their party (Kerry) to sacrifice to Bush...

Until such time that the repubs put up a reasonable moderate republican, they are doomed...

(If Gore had wanted to be president, he would have beaten Bush in 2004, and beaten Hillary and Obama, then McNutz in 2008...)

#34     Sep 1, 2009
  5. It has been said that the retarded can be trained through constant repetition...

Care to show me some worthy polls that show right now any candidate from the right who clearly beats Obama in 2012?

Then again, some of the retarded just don't have enough brain cells to work with...

:D :D :D

#35     Sep 1, 2009
  6. you know, Obama would have a better chance if he would can some of the boneheads around him. I would like to see the man succeed, but you are right..........he is in over his head.

#36     Sep 1, 2009
  7. Palin running for Prez in 2012 would guarantee a Dem win. Shoot, it would guarantee a Dem majority for the rest of my life.
    Please nominate her. Really.

#37     Sep 1, 2009
    #38     Sep 1, 2009
  9. It has been said that the retarded can be trained through constant repetition...

Then again, some of the retarded just don't have enough brain cells to work with...

:D :D :D

#39     Sep 1, 2009
  10. Approval ratings don't mean a whole lot...

Many times during the day husbands don't approve of their wife and vice versa..

Ask a parent when they are pissed off if they approve of their children...

What matters is the election, and nothing else...

Bush's dismal approval numbers meant nothing to him because of his lame duck status...but those numbers meant something to John McCain come election time...

Some dems and independents are unhappy with Obama right now, just like spouses are unhappy with each other at times, and parents are unhappy with their children at times, but that doesn't mean a divorce is coming or that parents are going to abandon their children...

Dems were unhappy with Carter, and Reagan came along who appealed to some dems...

There is no Reagan on the horizon to temp dems away from their current spouse in chief...

#40     Sep 1, 2009