Obama down to 45% Approval

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 1, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

hee hee, 53% of the man he was during the campaign maybe...

#21     Sep 1, 2009

2. Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A CNN poll? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That's certainly not a one sided network, is it? lol Zogby and Rasmussen are completely independent, hence you get true, actual results, not the Obama ass kisses on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and the like. :p

#22     Sep 1, 2009
  3. Bush would have killed for a 45% approval during the final lame duck days of his nightmare...

#23     Sep 1, 2009

4. Mr. Obama is losing the independents. Zealots like us are firm in our stances............the elections are won or lost with the independents.

Go back to your RCP URL and look at the right track-wrong track......57% say the nation is currently on the wrong track.

Mr. Obama is in over his head, and it does not help when Pelosi and Reid open their mouths. The independents are scared s*itless with the proposed scope and size of the central government.

#24     Sep 1, 2009
  5. Care to show me some worthy polls that show right now any candidate from the right who clearly beats Obama in 2012?

By 2012, we will likely see a strong 3rd party candidate like Perot who will attract the extreme right wingers and some of the independents, which makes Obama a shoe in against any of the mainstream republican trash that is running...

#25     Sep 1, 2009

6. LOL!!!! Obama's approval numbers will be in the 30's very soon. That's where Bush was after 8 years in office, and that's where Obama will be after 1 year!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! :D

#26     Sep 1, 2009
  7. Care to show me some worthy polls that show right now any candidate from the right who clearly beats Obama in 2012?

#27     Sep 1, 2009
  8. Wrong interpretation.
    Look at the graph: that number is better by a comfortable margin than any posted in the last year and a half of the Bush Admin.
    It's a reflection of two things: the economy, and disappointment, once again, by people like me that he hasn't raked the right over the coals in the manner they very richly deserve. Some number might be disappointed independents who were hoping for a return of Clintonesque fiscal rectitude, but as I've posted before, no one should expect that again from any Dem: having been burned by Bush's squandering of Clinton's surplus, topped by Paulson's 750 billion TARP at the tail end, it'll snow in San Juan in July before any Dem hands a Republican a surplus again.

#28     Sep 1, 2009
  9. Fast moving thread: my last was directed at Barth Vader.

#29     Sep 1, 2009

10. There was a poll taken about a month ago that had shown if the Presidential election were held, Mitt Romney and Obama would both be tied at 45%. This poll was taken when Obama's approval numbers were in the 50% range, so you can believe that Romney would be winning now, since Obama's approval numers are tanking bigtime. Your idiotic point goes down the shitter, as per usual.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu5LH1...ups_obama_romney_tied_at_45_obama_48_palin_42

#30     Sep 1, 2009