Obama: Dollar just an Illusion

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 2, 2011.

1. dtan1e

dtan1e

says Ben to Obama

#21     Apr 4, 2011
  2. rew

rew

Bingo. In real life Obama will never admit that Ron Paul is right.

#22     Apr 4, 2011
  3. Random C,

Just curious what you meant by this statement.

#23     Apr 5, 2011
  4. Obama's statement "Dollar just an Illusion" has not appeared in main stream media, why?

#24     Apr 5, 2011
  5. Cause it was an April Fool's joke. We didn't make that clear enough for you in this thread?

#25     Apr 5, 2011
  6. GTS

GTS

You really are stupid.

#26     Apr 5, 2011
  7. Epic

Epic

Bearice,

Really? You really didn't realize it was an April Fool's article?

#27     Apr 5, 2011
  8. If it is April fool joke, the website owner will not display "Obama: "I don't want to end up like Kennedy".

I think there is some truth in this article. Also the article says the interview will appear on TV next Sunday.

I think people are too shocked and frozen with fear that they did not read the article completely and properly.

Cannot wait till Sunday.

#28     Apr 5, 2011
  9. GTS

GTS

Amazing that you still don't get it. Sad and amazing.

#29     Apr 5, 2011
  10. Epic

Epic

There are many satirical articles on April 1st. The authors attempt to provide quotes that are so off base anyone should be able to tell that it is simply satire. Unfortunately, for the satire to evoke the intended response, there must be a portion of the population whom, to a certain extent, hold that same opinion. There are however a few people who are so extreme in their belief that they are completely unable to recognize the satirical nature of the article and instead mistake it for validation of their personal extremist views.

#30     Apr 5, 2011