Obama Doesn't Know His Birthdate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Pretty much, yes. This is because it is habitual.

#11     Jul 18, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey you're finally catching on, there may be "hope" for you yet.

#12     Jul 18, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You, however, are not catching on. If you tell me you don't lie about your wife's dress (analogy), then I know you're a liar. If you admit that you do, like everyone else, then I know you're a liar. And in that sense, so is everyone. The claim is stupid. I know it's Monday morning, but do better.

#13     Jul 18, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I retract my earlier statement. You are obviously not catching on.

#14     Jul 18, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Like I said earlier, think more before you type.

#15     Jul 18, 2011
  6. "Pseudologia fantastica, mythomania, or pathological lying is one of several terms applied by psychiatrists to the behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was described first in medical literature during 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] one definition of pathological lying is the following: "Pathological lying is falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime."[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

#16     Jul 18, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Which is a long ways from "mundane" lying. The assertion that those who make mundane lies "tend to" lie about everything else is laughable.

#17     Jul 18, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

Ricter catching on? He's so out of touch and delusional that I had to put him on ignore several weeks ago. He must love punishment because I see him still quoted here occasionally so he must keep coming back to argue against reason.

#18     Jul 18, 2011
  9. What's the purpose of Obama lying about his birthdate?

Maybe he wants the debt issue resolved before his birthday week. The whole day will be ruined, otherwise.

#19     Jul 18, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, you "had" to. Anyway, by the unspoken rules of the board, you lost. ; )

#20     Jul 18, 2011