Obama does not read books

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Keeping in mind that Obama is a noted scholar and was a professor of Constitutional law. Whereas Bush was more of a grad-u-8.

#11     Jun 3, 2009
    #12     Jun 3, 2009
  3. Look at the nice reversal on Gitmo and the detainees. We have heard them trash Bush and then trash Bush more and when they were done, they started trashing Bush even more over this. Now look at them. Guess freaking look at them and what they are doing. It is great to see Obama eat a big piece of humblepie.

And whats the bogus claim about Obama being circumspect. Are you freaking kidding me? Have you seen his domestic policies. His administration is clumsily throwing around money at an unprecedented rate and destroying future economic growth of the country.

#13     Jun 3, 2009
    #14     Jun 3, 2009
  5. I swear, these words go through my mind whenever I read any of your posts. And then I'm reminded that this is, after all, the Internet.

#15     Jun 3, 2009
  6. Results. That's all we need Tdog.

Can you provide some nice statistical results of Obama's hard work so far?

#16     Jun 3, 2009
  7. A V-reversal after eight years of failed policy? Perhaps you'd like those results intraday?

#17     Jun 3, 2009
  8. Lol.

Hard to find those statistical facts isn't it!?

#18     Jun 3, 2009
  9. Are you purposely being dense? If people gave Bush 8 years to fuck up, then at least give Obama 4 years to clean up. It might not happen in that short a time, but at least give the guy some elbow room.

#19     Jun 3, 2009
  10. This is liberal speak for "there aren't any stats/results to show - but damn, it sure feels good".

#20     Jun 3, 2009