Obama/DHS Preparing For War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The delusion of RCG wannabe Trader knows no bounds. He makes a challenge, has to be brow beat into stepping up - to his own challenge. Fails spectacularly. And NOW he's talking smack again?

Who does this shit for brains affirmative action moRon think he's fooling anyway?

#131     Mar 4, 2013
  2. obviously he thinks there's a lot of shit for brains lurkers and no standards leftist losers (ak , mrbill old timer etc) that support his delusions.

myself I'm still waiting for sp 1600.

#132     Mar 4, 2013
  3. You still have not started a journal. The only one with shit for brains is you, redneck pigeon.:D

#133     Mar 5, 2013
  4. Christie will be the guy, just as I told you Mittens will be the guy.

CPAC is for the nutters, and the only ones getting slammed is you wingers, who find yourself on the wrong side of history, yet again.:) :cool:

#134     Mar 5, 2013
  5. You dont know any blacks besides the ones you pass by. You would have no idea what goes on inside of black america besides what matt drudge feeds you.

#135     Mar 5, 2013
  6. I don't need Drudge or any other media propaganda to tell me what I can see for myself. And what I see is decaying cities all over the US infested with drug-dealing, gang-banging hood rats. Videos of mobs of porch monkeys wreaking havoc, turning some US cities and towns into Third World shitholes.

#136     Mar 5, 2013
  7. You keep talking shit and running away ... WHY?

I think we ALL know the answer to that one :D :D :D

#137     Mar 5, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never said I would start a journal dumb ass.

I said and you agreed to as well to do a TST combine. Infinitely better documented than your $1 chit chat "journal". You of course chickened out and or couldn't afford the paltry entry fee.

#138     Mar 5, 2013